37 || 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟾 𝙰𝙼

The turtle brothers and April gathered all who participated in the agreement of fighting back for EdgePort with Bendova. They brought as many people as they could into a much larger tent that was set up at the park with a table underneath.

"Alright, everyone gather," Mikey yelled. "Bendova has hurt you all for too long."

Leo agreed. "And we want to help you out but it'll have a lot of risktaking."

"Bendova has some of your people and they don't belong there," Raph said to the many 750 humans and mutants surrounding the table. "Sam and his men have taken too much from you all."

April nodded. "Sam is controlling and cruel and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He will kill for what he wants. We need to change the game now once and for all." She said. "Unfortunately, we decided the war is the only option to stop Sam."

The crowd of people and mutants muttered to each other in concern. They all thought this was absurd. Mikey spoke out. "I know you're all scared, but we have to fight for our home. If Sam gave you all a message months back, then we should send him one!"

A handful of people cheered. Now, they liked the sound of this idea.

Leo presented himself proudly. "My name is Leonardo and I stand for you people and this community."

Mikey and Raph stand by their brother. "My name is Michelangelo and I will defend this community with every ounce of my being."

"My name is Raphael and I am alive to see tomorrow and the next day and the next so my child can live happily." He says aloud, smirking at his words.

People grinned and nodded. April steps up to speak up, too. "Who wants to fight for their home?"

All of the men, women, mutants who didn't have children cheered and raised their fists in the air. They yelled and chanted April's name and were told to spread out and go find whatever weapons they could. Vv, Maddy, and Duke are going to teach as many people how to fight with Leo beside them.

Regan put her hands in her pocket with a hopeful smile and walked back to the tent with Nate following behind her. "Reg, what's up? You just left the meeting."

Regan turned to her boyfriend. "Nathan, look at them." They see everyone encouraging one another that they can do anything in this world now if they put their mind to it. "They don't know what they're getting themselves into."

Nate put his hands on her soft biceps. "I know Bendova gave you a fright, but we need to stick up to them now. I'll be in the fight with you the whole time."

Regan pushed his hands away. "You're all gonna die. People here are going to lose their lives for just holding a gun at their side for Sam. Bendova will win and we will lose. Believe me, I know. The only way to win this is if my friend Osa was here."

"Osa? Who?"

"She's a shapeshifter who is like invincible. Without her, we die." She walked away.

Nate wanted to convince his girl that everything will be okay. He goes back to the meeting and listens to what needed to happen next.

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 3

When the sun came up and shined through the barn's wooden planks it was built from, Kodi and Amber practiced their shifting skills and Osa woke up in the same hay pile she slept in last night. She heard Rep command animals to the twins so they know how to shift quickly and not slowly. "Dogs."