34 || 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

Anyone who personally knew Casey was heartbroken to see that his beating had gone nearly five minutes and counting and he was hardly moving by the time they reached two minutes. Sam stands over the boy as he's being punished and tells his men to stop. "That should do." He said. The three men back off and let Casey breathe. He choked, groaned, and suffered painful injuries on his body. "Learn your lesson, boy?"

Casey covered his damaged face. He hid a fresh black eye, broken nose, busted lip, and a bruised neck.

"Sam." April came next to him. "Just get on with it."

The middle-aged man walks away but caught Mikey's blue eyes gazing into Sam's. Mikey looks away and checks on his brother, niece, Shado, Duke, and Kitty. "You guys feeling okay?"

Shado tried to keep her eyes off Casey but he needed help, so Duke and Nate helped him to his feet. "Come, mate. We'll get you patched up." Nate and Duke took to the doctor in EdgePort, Lin.

Michelangelo came to Raph. "Harlow?"

"She's fine." Said Raph. "Where's Leo and the girls?"

"I got the slightest idea where," Mikey replied.

"Mikey, they've been out there for too long," Regan said. "We need them here."

"I know, I know." Mikey watched the people and mutants scatter the community to try and save their belongings. Kids ran around like chickens with decapitated heads while searching for their parents. "We'll give them six hours. If they're not back by then, I'll go out there myself."

Raphael handed Harlow off to Kitty and brought Mikey to a private spot near the tents so they could talk. "Mikey, look, I am thrilled you're becoming a hard-headed leader, but let me come with you."

"No, you have a kid, Raph. Harlow needs you here and she doesn't need both parents taken away from her. Kitty is also taking a liking to you, so why don't you stay here." Mikey said.

Raphael followed his younger brother into his tent and watched him load up his 85 Cheetah, he even went to Patience and Roan's tent to go find smoke bombs "Please, brother, let me come. You'll need the help."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Mikey tried to leave the tent.

"Hold on a second." Raph placed his hand on Mikey's plastron. "If I have a child to look after then why aren't you staying here with your girlfriend who cares about you?"

"Shado will be fine. I will be fine. I'm not leaving right this second. I wouldn't wanna get shot while Sam's goons are out there." Mikey left the tent, Raphael still following behind him.

"Mikey, listen to me!" Raphael stopped his brother again. "Did you just see what they did to Casey? Are you blind?"

"I can see fine, Raph."

"If you get caught or make the wrong move out there, you'll end up like Casey, or even worse; dead."

Raphael did have a point. All he is trying to do is stop his brother from doing something that could kill him at the end of the day. Mikey looks at the blood on the ground where Casey was punched and kicked and made the choice of taking as many risks in order to bring the family home.

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

Zayn knew the hospital better than anyone here in Starbucks. He kindly drew out a map on a piece of paper for the top floor which is where Leo and Criss might be located. He directed the girls to a certain task and gave himself the job to locate the hostages. "Everyone got that?"