31 || 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 3
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼

Rep was quite annoyed that a shapeshifter just showed up and claimed that she was going to bring him home. he did what he could earlier today to get her away from him but realized she is just too stubborn to listen. He has no choice but to let her stay with him.

Osa grew more and more exhausted as time went on, so she secured her body on top of Lucky and slept on her back. Rep looked at Osa from Stamina and then up to the full moon shining down on him. He's getting tired too and decided to bunker tonight inside a house. He dismounts the saddle and leads both horses into a garage, shuts it, and sees Osa is waking up. "What time is it?" She asked looking around the place, rubbing her eyes under her glasses.

"Late," Rep said, getting a few things off Lucky and going inside the house through the garage. Osa got off the horse and follows Rep, she stops him.

"Wait." She said to him.

"What? I need to clear the house."

Osa understands. "I know. You're tired and likely to be slow with your actions. Let me."

Rep thinks about it and says, "No."

"Why not?"

"'Cause I said..." Rep doesn't let Osa say anything else and goes into the house. Osa could hear him grunting and slamming bodies against the wall. She even heard Rep's blade cut into dead skin and listen to blood drip on the wooden floors. "It's clear." He said from inside.

Osa looked at the bodies on the floor. It was a family that used to stay in this expensive house. Now they're dead. Rep pulled each of the three infected humans out to the backyard and steps back inside the house, standing in the living room as still as a statue and turned his head to Osa at the doorway. "You... Okay?" She asked.

Rep didn't answer. He walks to a door by the kitchen and sees a staircase led downstairs to the basement. Osa felt her comfort go on and off because of Rep's behavior. All she did is follow him down the stairs and sees he is setting up a bed with his flashlight on. He made the nest out of blankets, pillows, and an old couch. "Rep?"

He fluffed pillows, spread out blankets and paused when Osa came down. "What?"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." He continues to make the bed for the night. "Sleep. You need it." He stands up and walks back up the stairs. Osa looks at her bed for tonight and found how comfortable Rep made it. She sat on the couch, slips off her prosthetic leg, and lies down on her cloudy bed. Moments later, Rep came back down the stairs to recharge his energy. He lied on the floor, facing away from the couch and instantly falling asleep with his mask still on over his face.

Osa felt sad for some reason. She's never felt like this around a stranger. In the pitch-black basement, Osa's ears, face, and tail lit up the spot she slept in. She's peaceful.

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

The girls hiding out in the Starbucks with Zayn kept away from the hospital across the street. Patience and Vv took turns watching Zayn so he wouldn't try anything stupid with the girls. "How you holdin' up?" Vv asked the lizard. "You tired?"

Patience yawned as she played with her pet lizard, Silly in her hands. "A little."

"Get some sleep, I'll watch 'em." Vincent says.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go." Vv sat by herself, watching Zayn sleep. She thought it was creepy to be watching her hostage, but it's safer for her group.