30 || 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍!

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 2

Raphael and Kitty had no idea what to do while they waited for the girls to go after Leo and hopefully come back with him. Shado left the tent and found Regan outside with Nate, she needed her. "Regan." Shado came up to her and the tall British boy.

"Shado, hey. Any word of Criss? Or Leo?" She asked.

The girl shook her head. She pulled her dark hair up in a ponytail and fixed her glasses as Sunny sat down by her legs. "Not much. I need to talk to you. Do you mind?"

Regan told Nate she'll catch up with him later and went off with Shado. "What's the tea?"

Shado found a quiet place away from crowds of people and explained what happened in the last hour. "The girls found Leo and are working on getting him back."

"That's great!" Regan smiled. "All we gotta do is wait."

That's true, but Shado had more to say. "But we need Mikey to help them. Leo refused to come home."

Regan's smile faded. "What? Leo doesn't want to come home? Why?"

"He wanted to work alone," Shado told her.

Regan itched her head, trying to not get irritated about Leo wanting no help. "Okay, so let's go get Mikey."

"That's the problem. I haven't seen Mikey all day." Shado said. "I don't have any idea where he might be." Her tone went from strong and clear to low and worrisome.

"All day?" Regan wanted to clarify with Mikey's girlfriend.

"Yeah."

Regan thought for a second. Usually, Mikey doesn't leave without saying a word. He always checks in with his family. "Hmm... I'll go get Roan, Casey, and Nate. We might need them."

"Thanks, Reg."

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 3

Rep knew there wasn't a cure and there could never be a cure. He didn't want to see what was inside this folder because it probably won't make a difference even if he knew about it. But just in case he had a change of mind later, he took the file with him and walks out of the room.

While he walked back out the door, Rep was too focused on the cure instead of his surroundings. A burst of pure hunger leaped on his back, biting and clawing for his neck. Rep grunted, punched, and wiggled away from the danger of a Stalker. "Agh!" He reached over his shoulders to grab on to the clothing the infected person wore and threw him to the floor in front of him. Rep stopped and felt the floor beneath him weaken from poor conditions and gives out. The walkway of the college fell a far distance from the floor Rep was on and caused him to hit the tiled floor roughly. The Stalker died during the fall, but Rep got a lot of pressure coming from his left shoulder. "Ah..." He groaned, barely able to stand up in the rubble.

Rep looks at his arm, getting sight that his shoulder completely dislocated from its socket. "That's not good..."

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

Vincent dragged the young man's body away from the hospital with Patience, Faith, and Clementine so she can get on with her plan. The man passed out seconds after the arrow impaled him because of the pain and obvious blood loss.

"Vv, what are you doing?" Faith asked as she had one of the man's legs.

"This is the only way we are going to find out about Criss." She strained and dropped the man's upper body in the Starbuck's.