15 || 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 3

Stamina carried his master throughout the city, cutting corners, jumping over debris in the streets, galloping far to find an escape route. Rep brought out his explosive arrows and trustee bow while his horse kept running until they both found cover under a freeway. "Alright, Stam. You're gonna need to run like the wind..." Rep said, holding his bow and fresh arrow ready.

The men who are blocks away yelled to communicate so they could find Rep and his horse. To the men, they are a golden chest with supplies and food--the horse is a great source of meat or a working tool. Rep's eyes looked all around himself and his spooked horse, blinking at every corner of a building to make sure he isn't seeing things. Then, he no longer heard the voices that chased him away from the downtown area. He sat up tall in the leather saddle, sighed, and got ready to move Stamina.

"What the--" Rep whispers gently and felt an aggressive force come over his mouth. He grunted when he fell off the horse and struggled to pry the man's hand off his mask.

The man laughed evilly. "Got yah, assh*le--!" The man tore the mask away from Rep's face and tossed it to the cement. Rep's breath shook when he grabbed his bow and arrow and points it down to this stranger staring into his eyes. "What the--?!" The man exclaimed in a frightened tone at the survivor and his horse.

Rep blinked out of his ridiculous thoughts, folded his bow and arrow, and slashed the man's temple as if he used a baseball bat. He picked up his mask, straps it back on his head and face to hide his scarred cheeks so he can mount Stamina.

It isn't much of help when a second hunter threw two cocktail molotovs in front of Stamina. Obviously, the poor animal reared but didn't buck Rep off this time. Rep hasn't run into a situation like this in months and didn't miss being in the action at all, but he has to take whatever comes his way.

****

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 2

I haven't put very much thought into how Leo and everyone else would get here. My thoughts have been negative lately and didn't improve a lot since I've been here. Leo, Raph, Patience, Faith-- they're not my concern anymore. I'm dealing with Vincent, Duke, Regan, Shado, and her dog. They'll always be my main priority when it comes to being a family and a leader.

Speaking of negative thoughts, I replayed a dream I had last night, more like a nightmare. It felt so real I thought I really did get shot in the neck and died, but there were only tears in my eyes when I woke up this morning.

The dream showed everyone I met-- alive and well here in some kind of community but then there was a lot of smoke and fire, people were dying and the infected were bringing so many of us down.

I shrugged it off my shoulder, blinking a few times so I can continue my day here in April's community called EdgePort. And that day is being spent inside this tent where I hide from everyone. There's gotta be more I could do.

****

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 2

Finally, I'm able to roam free in this place and be on my own for a while. My curiosity brings me to the area where we had the get-together and found that most of the young mutant and human children play together. The four wolf pups that are clearly bipedal played in their doggish ways by April. She laughed and roughed them up as they enjoyed each other's company. I grinned at the fun they had and wanted to ease in on it.

"Hey, Vincent," April says catching her breath. She loved Ranger and his three brothers; orphans. "Ray-Ray, I'm gonna visit with Vincent. You and your brothers go play."