40 || 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 3

Rep saw how close Amber and Kodi were when they fell asleep beside one another in the living room, going deeper and deeper into their galaxy of dreams. He looks down at the floor and felt something under his shoe. He brought his foot off this lump and picked it up to see what it is. He extended the object in his hands and knew exactly what it is. "Hm." What he did next, Rep went outside the sheltering structure, parkouring on top of the weak shingled roof under the moonlight and sitting perfectly on its tipped end.

The white moon had lit up so many things tonight such as the dancing trees in the wind, the highlighted edges of clouds, long roads, even a couple of mosquitos were out tonight. Rep looks into his rough hands which used to be soft as a child's and saw the nightlight in the sky make every fiber in this cloth stand out brightly. He gripped the long strand of fabric and brings it to his plastron. "You need to come back." He says to himself. He used one of his hands to take off his mask, removed his second pair of eyes sitting on his face, and looks at two eyeholes in this soft mask. The purple fabric hugged around his eyes, meets the tails behind his head, and tied the meaningful mask in a firm knot. When he secured the mask behind his glasses, his hazel eyes stare at the moon. "I'm back..." The ends of his purple mask fluttered in the breeze.

Rep, whose real name had been put on a shelf and finally took it back down to claim it felt his true self come home inside his head. The real mentality he owned, in the beginning, won the fight. Rep has been temporarily defeated by someone who owned the mind and appearance as a mutant first.

At first, he was this kind and loveable being who could be relied on by anyone but sometimes there were some ups and downs when it came to specific people. He thought back to the times he enjoyed spending with his family and laughed quietly at the memories he projected in his head. He missed his father, his brothers, and most importantly the one who has a purple ribbon on her tail. If he wants to find them again, he needed to tell Osa who he is and hope that she'll forgive him for his absence. But he felt free. Free from his dark side and is living with someone who he's loved since day one of the Mutant Apocalypse.

He promised her something and he is going to keep it.

Donatello never died.

****

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ 4:
Tʜᴇ Tʜʀᴇᴇ Tʀɪʙᴇs

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

》𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟺/𝟽《