28 || 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

The two guards who handled Mikey went outside the walls to go around the whole community. It was far from people's tents and everyone. April directed the guards to go in the northeast corner in a building where no one goes-- that's where the Box is located.

Michelangelo struggled and pushed off one of the guards. "Get off!" His instincts of a ninja were reborn, elbowing one in the mouth, the other in the gut and flinging out his nunchucks. One of the guards is the mutant tiger, he regained his focus and nailed Mikey on the side of the head and a second punch to the nose. The turtle groaned and lost control in the fight. The tiger roared, putting Mikey's hands behind his shell and locking them in place.

Mikey's nunchucks were knocked out of his hands and fell to the ground. The second guard picked them up as he wiped his bloody nose.

Both guards make it to the building with the Box and throw the mutant turtle inside roughly. This room is built strongly with built-in metal bars and nothing else but a sheet and pillow on the floor. The tiger mutant took handcuffs that were chained to the floor and clapped them on Mikey's ankles. "Why are you doing this?" Mikey whimpered, blood drizzling out of his nostrils.

"Shut up." Said the tiger, tightening the chains and making sure they were secure.

"I want to speak to April!" He demanded.

The tiger and hippo guards say nothing. They strip Mikey of his gun, ammo, and anything he needed to defend himself and left without saying anything else. Michelangelo looks down at the chains, observing how rusted and old they are with drips of dry blood on them. He formed his expression into anger and yelled, pulling at the chains and feeling like his feet were going to give away his ankles. The chains rattled and clacked on the moist, worn, wood floor. He dropped to the ground and leaned against the wall, crying into his hands. "LET ME OUT!!"

This darkroom only had a little bit of light shining through the two windows which had planks covering most of the glass. It was a musky smell of wet wood and dust mixed well enough to disgust Mikey. He called out the windows for help and did whatever he could to escape the chains. "Help! Somebody?! Raph, Casey!!" He sighed and slumped on the floor. "Someone..."

****

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 1

Leo's body shook only for a second and mustered up the courage to look up at this man with a wooden club. He wore a dark leather jacket, a perfect and groomed buzzcut, a newly shaved face, and smiling eyes. "Well, well..." Sam said. "You pissin' your pants yet?" He asked happily.

"Who are you?" Leo asked lowly, doing his best to be tough.

"Me?" Sam laughed a little. "I asked you first. Answer the question."

Leonardo stood up slowly and watched him grow taller than Sam. "Leo. Leonardo."

Sam chuckled. "I'm Sam." He looked the turtle up and down. "Well, look at you. Another one of April's freaks."

"You know April?" Leo asked him.

Sam nodded and walked past Adam, the man he just killed, and walks to a window. "April trades with us. She's quite the looker, I might say."

Leo didn't know what to say. He listened to Sam go on as he stopped at the hospital window and looks out the glass to see infected roaming outside below. "Leo, Leo, Leo. It is lovely to meet you. But I hate that you were listening in on..." He gestured to Adam's body. "Adam and I's conversation." Sam walks to Leo and points the club at him. "What did you hear?" The look on Sam's face could change at any second. His creepy smile is questioning.