3

Henry's POV

The next day I woke up at about 10:30 and saw Stanley. He was watching tv again. I groaned and got out of bed. Holy fuck I stink-.. I looked down at my naked body.. of course.. what a nice thing to wake up to.. cum all over my stomach.. ugh..Stanley giggled as I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I got in and let the hot water trickle down my back. I hummed in satisfaction. This felt amazing. I almost fell asleep. The hot water felt better than anything at that moment. I put some body wash on my hands and started cleaning myself after I washed my hair. I got out 16 minutes later with just a towel wrapped around my waste. I brushed my teeth and walked over to Stanley with a warm smile. "Hey cutie.." he giggled and blushed "hey handsome" I laughed and sat next to him. His hair smelled like strawberries. I assumed he took a shower before I woke up. I looked at the tv. Beauty and the beast.. of course. I got dressed and turned the tv off. He yelled "why'd you do that!?" I laughed and sat down, picking him up and setting him on my lap. "You know me and you are just like beauty and the beast.. you're the beauty.. I'm the beast" I smirked and growled at him. I gently bit his neck and he laughed "Yep, your definitely the beast.." we both laughed and started to make sure we have everything. We hopped in my car and hit the road.

General POV

Music blasting
Windows down
Desert / valleys
Green plains
Sunshine
High and mighty mountains
Animals
Bugs
Light
Rain
Storm
Thunder
Lightning
Slippery
Crash
Blood
Pain
Sirens
Hospital
Asleep
Awake....

-NEWS-
Tuesday May 22, 17 year old Stanley Uris died in a car crash. His boyfriend, Henry Bowers severely injured. Two broken ribs, concussion, broken arm, fractured spine...