9

• Amelia •

"So now that you've seem the whole house, do you like it?" Jai asks.

"No... I LOVE IT!" I exclaim, making Jai laugh.

"Every time you say you love this house it makes me even more excited for you to see the one in LA." He smiles

"I can't wait" I tell him, smiling back.

We go to the den where Ariana and Alexa are. They're talking, but stop immediately when we walk in... that's kinda weird...

"Oh hey guys, come sit over here with us and we'll tell you the plans for tonight." Ariana says.

Jai and I walk over and sit down.

"Alright so we have reservations made at a new restaurant about 15 minutes from here." She tells us.

"What's the restaurant called?" Jai asks.

"Champs and the reservations are made for 7 o'clock tonight." She says.

"Alright sweet. Anything afterwards?" Jai asks.

"Yes, afterwards us 4 are going to stop over at Nonna and Grandpas apartment because I want them to meet Amelia before we go back to LA tomorrow." Ariana says and Jai and I nod.

"Amelia, you're going to meet my 3 dancers, Tracy, Scott, and Brian, and my friends Arron, and Jones. You'll also be meeting my mom tonight." Ariana smiles.

"Okay." I stutter nervously.

"Hey, don't be nervous baby. Nothing to worry about, right guys?" She asks, looking at Alexa and Jai.

"Right." They say together.

"Do you have cloths to change into? If you need to borrow some of mine you can..."

"Yeah I think I have something..."

"I wanna take you on a shopping spree when we get back to LA tomorrow."

"No that's okay you don't have to -" I began but Ariana cut me off.

"Yes. We're going shopping tomorrow. No arguments missy." She says, giving me a pouty face.

"Can I come too?!" Jai asks excitedly.

"Sure you can be our bag man." Ariana tells him.

"YAY!" Jai exclaims, making us all laugh.

"Alright well it's 5pm right now which give us about an hour and a half because we wanna be there on time." Ariana says.

"I'm gonna go home and get ready." Alexa says getting up.

"Okay we'll pick you up. I'll text you when we leave." Ariana tells her.

"Okay, see you then." She smiles, getting up and leaving.

"Alright Amelia... I think we need to get you all dressed up..." Ariana says and then winks.

Oh goodness, I can only imagine what she has in store for me.

"Okay" I sigh loudly.

We both get up and head for the door. Ariana turns around.

"Mr. Brooks you better start getting ready too!" Ariana tells him.

"Okay mum! I'm coming." He sighs, making Ariana and I laugh.

He gets up and we all go upstairs.