Epilogue

Epilogue

~~~~

It's 10 months later and everything is going well for Ariana, Jai, Amelia, and Maya.

Ariana and Jai are officially parents of healthy and beautiful twin girls. They named them Kaylie Anne and Gabriella Marie. A few days after Kaylie and Gabriella were born, Jai purposed to Ariana. She said yes and they'll be getting married in the summer. They're both extremely happy and excited for their future together.

Ariana still pursues her music career and adores her Loves more and more each day. She loves having twin daughters - even though they can be a handful. She still loves Amelia as if she were her daughter by blood. They still have their special connection and Ariana can always tell when there is something bothering her. Ariana has no regret in adopting her and never will. She promised Amelia she will always be a mother figure and love her unconditionally. Ariana couldn't ask for a better family.

The Janoskians are still closer than close and Jai couldn't be happier. He's still causing shenanigans and getting into mischief with the boys. They film videos more often now and have released more music. Jai promised to love Ariana for the rest of his life and forevermore. He promised Amelia and Maya he'll always be there for them no matter what happens in life. He absolutely adores his little girls and can't wait to watch them grow with the love of his life. He couldn't ask for anything better.

Amelia and Maya are two peas in a pod, closer than close. They finally got a chance to go to the studio and record together. Ariana was right when she thought their voices would sound perfect together. She brings them with her to the studio all the time. Recording songs together has become their new hobby. They both love Kaylie and Gabriella and love to help take care of them. Amelia and Maya continue to keep each other balanced and love each other unconditionally.

Maya is now officially under the custody of Ariana and Jai. The police arrived about 3 months before Kaylie and Gabriella were born asking Jai and Ariana about Maya. They were told that Maya's mom is in jail due to selling illegal drugs for money to buy more alcohol. That's when Jai and Ariana immediately decided they wanted to take custody of her.
(A/N no they didn't technically adopted Maya because I figured that be weird considering what Maya and Amelia have together. So I decided to go with Jai and Ari just having full custody over her. Work with me here people. It's been a long day. Cut me some slack). Maya is so grateful that she was taken in by her idols and feels like she's part of the family. She loves Amelia with every bit of her heart and hopes to be with her forever.

Amelia's been eating normally and has been clean from cutting for almost 10 months now. With Ariana's help, she's over coming her depression. For real this time. Ariana watches over her all the time, even with her hands full taking care of the twins. Everyone can see Amelia is a lot more happier than she was months ago. Her thoughts of suicide have almost disappeared, but she still has bad nights. She has kept her promise to Ariana and has learned to go to her when she feels sad or wants to hurt herself. Her nightmares have deceased a lot too (as have Maya's). Amelia is so grateful for the life she has. She loves her family more than she has ever loved anything else. She's living everything she had ever dreamed of. She got everything she wanted. She got a new beginning.

A/N i love you ❤️