12

• Ariana •

We sit down and Jai thanks the waiter. Alexa sits next to me on my right, Amelia on my left, and Jai next to Amelia. About a minute after we all sat down, I see my mom.

"Mom Over here." I say, waving her over.

Alexa Jai and I all stand up.

"Hi mommy." I say, giving her a tight hug.

"Hi baby." She says, kissing my cheek.

"Hi mom!" Alexa says, giving my mom a hug.

"Hi my second daughter!" My mom replies, also giving Alexa a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Ms Grande. You look lovely tonight." Jai says, giving my mom a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Jai, you look very handsome." My mom smiles.

"Why thank you." Jai smiles back.

I'm so side tracked I completely forgot Amelia's standing right next to me.

"Oh! Mom this is Amelia, Amelia this is my mom." I introduce them.

Amelia looks extremely nervous.

"Hi..it's so...so nice to meet you..." She stutters as she holds out her hand.

Instead of shaking Amelia's hand, my mom gives her a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you sweetie!" My mom says, her voice filled with joy.

"You too." Amelia smiles.

Jai, Alexa, Amelia, and my mom all take a seat. Then I see Brian, Scott, and Tracy.

"Brian, Scott, Tracy!" I call, waving them over.

They come over and I give them each a hug.

"Guys, this is my daughter, Amelia. Amelia, these are my dancers, Tracy, Brian, and Scott." I say.

"Hi... it's nice to meet you..." She stutters. Since the restaurant is getting busy she couldn't get up to hug them.

"It's nice to meet you too!" They say at the same time, causing us to laugh.

And finally, Arron and Jones arrived exactly at 7 o'clock.

"Arron, Jones!" I call them over.

I give Arron and Jones a hug and then introduce them to Amelia.

"Arron, Jones, this is Amelia, my daughter. Amelia, this is Arron and Jones." I introduce them.

"It's nice to meet you..." She stutters.

She's seems even more nervous now that there are more people... damn it Ariana why'd you invite so many people?! I ask myself. I shake it off. It's fine. Everything is going to be fine. Arron and Jones take a seat and so do I. The waiter comes by.

"Can I get you ladies and gentlemen a drink to start with?" He asks us.

We all agree on starting off with water.

"Alright I'll be right back with that." He says and then walks away.

We all open our menus and begin searching through them. I notice Amelia shaking. I look at her.

"Hey, it's going to be okay love." I whisper to her.

She nods her head. I know she doesn't agree though.

"Do you know anything that's good here?" She whispers to me.

"No I've never been here, do you like salad?" I whisper to her.