15

• Amelia •

"Amelia, it's time to wake up love." I hear a voice whisper in my ear.

I open my eyes and next to me is Ariana.

"Good morning." She says.

"Good morning Ari." I say giggling.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

"It all just feels like a dream... I'm just so scared I'm going to wake up." I whisper the last part.

She pushes my messy hair out of my face.

"Nope. It's real. It's all real. I'm here. Jai's here. Alexa's here. Don't worry love. It's all real. I promise." She tells me.

I nod my head okay.

"Alright it's 6:25 so let's get up and get moving." She says excitedly.

"Mmmk" I say slowly pushing myself up and out of bed.

I slowly make my way to Ariana's bathroom, take a 5 minute shower, and go back to my room wrapped in a light pink towel. I look at the clock it reads 6:38. I grab my little bag and pull out a pair of sweats, underwear, bra, bracelets and a short sleeve shirt. I shut over my door slip into my cloths and then go back to Ari's bathroom to get her hair dryer. I bring it to my room, plug it in, flip my head over, and dry my long hair. Once it's dry I grab a brush and brush it out. I unplug the dryer and bring it back to Ari's bathroom. When I get back to my guest room, I grab the bracelets off the bed and slide them on one by one covering up the cuts. I wonder if Jai knows... Well if he doesn't know now, he will know eventually...

I look at the clock. 7am.

I make the bed and then grab my bag and head downstairs to find Ariana and Jai. When I reach the kitchen I see Jai making pancakes.

"Good morning princess!" He says excitedly.

"Good morning Jai." I say.

"Are you excited?" He asks me, flipping a pancake.

"Yes of course!" I say heading over to the kitchen table to take a seat.

"Hey Amelia?" Jai asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks me, grabbing a plate.

"Sure..." I say unsure of what he's going to ask of me.

"Will you eat a pancake with me? Pweassseeee!" He begs giving me the puppy dog face.

I look down,close my eyes, take a deep breath, and then exhale.

I look back up and shake my head yes.

"One." I whisper to him.

"One." He whispers back.

I can do this. For Jai.

He grabs a second plate and puts one pancake on each. He brings them over and sets one plate in front of me and take the seat across from me at the table.

"So love, how'd you sleep?" He asks me eating his plain pancake with his hands.

"Good how did you sleep?" I asked him picking up my pan cake, tearing a piece of it and putting it in my mouth.

A huge smile came across Jai's face when I put the pancake in my mouth.

"I slept good. You fell asleep with Ophelia in your arms last night. It was so cute." He told me.

"I did? I don't even remember." I said giggling.

"Yes you did. I carried you to up to bed and Ophelia cuddled with you all night." He said.

"I love Ophelia she's so soft and fluffy." I say.

Jai laughs. I look down at my hands. The pancakes gone. I look at Jai and he's smiling.

"I'm so proud of you Amelia." He tells me.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're so strong." He tells me.

"You and the rest of the boys and Ariana are the ones who've kept me strong. You saved me." I tell him.

"No Amelia. You saved yourself." He tells me.

I look at him right in his eyes.

"Jai you think I did, but you're wrong. When I gave up on myself, you and the boys and Ariana were there for me. I had no one Jai. I had no one. You guys were the for me. You made me laugh and you made me smile and you made me believe that I'm worth something. You saved me. I didn't save myself." I say, tears brimming my eyes.

I look away. A moment passes by. Ariana and Alexa walk in the front door, the pups run to them jumping up on them.

"Down babies, down." I hear Ariana say giggling.

They come over to the table.

"Morning guys." Alexa says.

"Morning" I say sounding a little sad.

"You okay?" She asks me.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you." I say.

I see Alexa and Ariana look at Jai.

"I'm sorry Amelia, I didn't mean to upset you." He says.

"It's okay." I say wiping away the brimming tears.

I stand up and so does Jai and I give him a hug. When I'm about to let go he holds me tighter.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He whispers in my ear.

"I forgive you." I whisper back.

He let's me go. Alexa and Ariana are looking at each other like what the heck did we just miss.

"So when do we leave?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Well, as soon as Jai cleans up the kitchen I suppose." Ariana says.

"But Ariiiiiii" He says sighing.

"You made the mess mush." She says.

He stuck out his tongue.

"Fineee." He says.

He begins cleaning the kitchen.

"Hey Amelia. Grab your bag let's bring it to the car." Ariana says.

I grab my bag and Ari brings me outside to Alexa's silver convertible. The trunk is open and I set my bag inside.

"Alright that was the last bag." She says and we go back in.

"Okay so I need to grab my scarf and sunglasses and I need to grab Amelia a scarf and sunglasses." She says talking to herself.

I see Jai is almost done with the kitchen, Alexa is helping him. Ariana comes back a minute later and hands me a pair of dark shades and a hoodie.

"Me too?" I ask.

"Yes because I don't want you to get trampled and asked questions." She tells me.

I nod my head okay.

"We can put it on in the car okay?" Ariana's says.

"Okay." I say.

After the kitchen is cleaned, Ari puts the pups on their leashes, make sure everything's locked up and that we have everything and then we all go get in Alexa's car. Alexa in the drivers seat, Jai next to her, and Ari, the pups and I all in the back.

"Make sure the top stays up because of the pups." Ari says.

"Okay." Alexa says, starting the car and turning on the air.

Ophelia was on my lap Coco sits like a human in the seat between Ari and I and Toulouse lays in Ari's lap.

"Off to the airport!" Alexa says.

I smile. I'm so excited. This is going to be amazing.

A/N lol it's 3:30am I'm so tired sorry this kinda sucks. I'll update tomorrow. goodnight xoxo - Jess.