19

Ariana

Frankie puts down the top of the convertible, pulls out of the driveway, and we're off to the mall.

As we begin driving, I realize I haven't tweeted in a few days. My fans are probably freaking out. I pull out my phone and open up the twitter app.

"Hey loves! Sorry I haven't tweeted in a while! I've been busy! Don't worry everything's okay and so am I! i love you!"

and tweet.

I'm not going to tell them about Amelia yet. I'm also not going to tell them I'm headed to the mall. I don't want Amelia being bombarded to death. it's the last thing she needs. I think that what's best right now is that Amelia stays a secret. I know that's not being honest with my fans but if they knew Amelia personally and what she's going through, they would understand why I'm keeping her a secret. I know that for a fact.

before i know it, we're pulling into the parking lot of the mall. I'm kind of nervous about what's gonna happen when we get in here. how's Amelia going to act? I know this isn't a good idea but she needs cloths. I still need to figure out what kind of treatment we're getting her. I think we need to bring her to the doctor and see what's best. a counseling treatment, or a treatment where she's put in a hospital to recover. Maybe she won't have to go into treatment. Maybe the doctor can just give Jai and I tips on how to help her. Now that I really think about it, I don't want her in a treatment center, I want to help her myself. I can do it. I know I can.

"Ariana?" Frankie say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We're here. Come on." He says.

"Oh...... right." I say.

"Everything okay?" he asks me.

"yeah.. yeah I'm good." I tell him smiling.

"okay, good." he says.

thank goodness he bought it.

We all get out of the car.

"I'll text James and see where they are." Jai says.

James replies almost immediately.

"They just pulled into the parking lot. they're gonna come park by us." Jai says.

We stand outside the car and then we see a bright red sports car coming our way. Beau parks it right next to Frankie's convertible.

James, Beau, and Skip get out.

"Ready?" Beau asks, twirling the keys in his hand.

"Ready." we all say.

we all walk into the mall as if we're just regular teenagers... except for the fact we were all covered up in disguise.

"So where would you like to go first Amelia?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure...I don't really know any stores." She stutters embarrassed.

"It's okay. Let's go to forever 21 first." I say.

She nods okay and the boys all agree. I take Amelia's hand and smile at her. I don't want her to be embarrassed she doesn't know any stores. It's not her fault. I smile at her and she smiles back.

We walk through the mall and find forever 21. We've accomplished that without being recognized. A lady greets us as we enter.

"Good afternoon is there anything I can help you guys with today?" She asks us.

"No thank you we're just looking." I tell her.

"Alright my name is Alyssa if you need any help." She says.