16

• Ariana •

The airport is about an hour and a half away. I manage to get into a comfortable position with Toulouse still on my lap. I pick up my scarf and sun glasses that sit next to me. I wrap the scarf around my head and face and then slide the sun glasses on.

"Amelia, you can wait until we get out to put on yours mine is just a little more complicated." I giggle.

"Okay" She agrees.

"When we land, Frankie is going to be waiting for us and then we're going to go to meet the boys at home." I tell her.

"I'm so excited." She says, smiling.

An hour and a half later, we reach the airport.

"Here we are." Alexa says.

I hold onto the pups leashes and we all get out of the car. I pull up my hood on my hoodie.

"Amelia put your stuff on now." I tell her and she nods okay.

Alexa pops the trunk and we get the luggage.

"I'll walk with you guys to security." Alexa says.

"You better!" I say teasing her.

I'm gonna miss her so much. I hate that she can't come with us.

After everything's out, Alexa shuts the trunk and we walk to the entrance. We're all in disguise, even Alexa.

Once we get in, we bring Coco, Toulouse, and Ophelia over to the "pet airline" aka the place where the pets go to take their separate plane. I give the man their tickets so they put them on the right plane.

"Don't worry babies it's gonna be okay." I tell them, handing the leashes over to the man in charge.

"We'll see you soon." Amelia tells them.

I look at the time on my phone. 10:20. The plane takes off at noon.

"Alright let's make our way to security." I say.

We grab our bags and walk to security. Once we reach it I turn to Alexa and give her a huge hug. Tears brim my eyes. I'm gonna miss her. Even though we'll be back soon.

I let go and she looks me in the eyes.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Give me a call tonight and we'll talk okay?" She whispers to me.

"Okay." I agree.

"It was so nice meeting you." Amelia says, giving Alexa a hug.

"It was nice meeting you too love." Alexa says.

Amelia let's go.

"I'll see you again soon okay?" Alexa says.

"Okay." Amelia agrees.

Finally Jai gives Alexa a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll see you soon." Jai tells her.

"Okay. Call me tonight Ari. Have a good flight." She says giving me one last hug.

"I will" I say.

"Okay bye!" She says.

"Bye!" We all say.

We take off our shoes and put our luggage on the counter. Luckily, the security let's us wear our disguises through the scanner. Once everything's checked, we grab our bags and head over to the luggage area.

"Okay Jai hold these 2 bags." I say, giving Jai our 2 duffle bags with our important items in them.

I then put the rest of our suitcases on the machine. I look at the clock. 11:15. That took awhile.