22

• Ariana •

I roll over and look at the clock. 11:00am. I roll back over and cuddle into Jai. he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

"morning love" he says in a very sleepy voice.

"good morning" I reply.

we cuddle in bed for another 10 minutes and then decide to get up.

"should I wake up Amelia? I have to help her put her cloths away and I wanna make her a doctors appointment." I say.

"I'd call the doctor first. see if they have any appointments opened." Jai suggests.

"good idea" I say.

I pull out my phone and call the doctors office. (a/n this is the doctor who does like check ups and stuff). The phone rings a few times.

"hello, you've reached the front desk phone, my names jenny how may I help you?" she asks.

"hi jenny. it's Ariana Grande." I say.

"oh yes Ariana! I remember you! you've come down here a few times before. what can I do for you dear?" she asks.

"I was wondering if there was an appointment for a check up with dr jones today?" I say.

"one moment." she says.

a minute later she comes back on the line.

"yes, we have an open appointment at 1 this afternoon." she tells me

"That's perfect." I say.

"Who is this appointment for?" She asks.

"My daughter Amelia Grande-Brooks." I tell her.

"Okay. We'll see you at 1." She says.

"Okay see you then." I say and then hang up.

Jai walks out of the bathroom.

"All good?" He asks.

"Yep. I'm gonna go wake her up." I say and walk to Amelia's room.

I open the door and she's still sound asleep. I sit on the side of her bed.

"Amelia. Love it's time to wake up." I say.

She rolls over.

"Hi Ari." She says in a sleepy voice.

"Hi. How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Very good." She says, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good." I say.

"What're we doing today?" She asks.

"Well, first we're gonna put away your cloths, we've gotta activate your phone, go to the doctor, and then we can go see the boys." I tell her.

"Doctor?!" She says, her eyes wide open.

"Yes love. It's okay, I'm going to be with you the whole time. She's very nice, I promise." I tell Amelia.

She sighs.

"Fine." She grumbles.

"Alright well the appointment is at 1 and it's already 11:45 so we've gotta get moving. Pick out an outfit and I'll start putting the rest away while you change." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I get off the bed and she climbs out. She goes over to the bags of new cloths and picks out an outfit.

"I'll be back." She says.

"Take your time." I tell her.

She walks out and goes to the bathroom. I go over and open the walk in closet. I start to hang up all her new cloths. About 10 minutes later she returns and I have just finished putting everything away.