27

Jai

I still haven't left arianas side. I drank some water, but I refuse to eat. I'm too upset. I won't be able to hold food down.

I can't stop thinking about Amelia. She should be here with me. They should've postponed her recovery. Yes maybe it sounds crazy, but what if one of your parents was in a coma and you weren't allowed to say? Exactly.

But at the same time, I feel like this might motivate Amelia to recover. Hopefully by the time she comes back Ariana will be awake. She needs to pull through.

I hear a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up and I see Frankie.

"Come in." I tell him.

He opens the door and comes over to me. I see his tear stained cheeks and more tears welling in his eyes. I stand up and hug him.

"It's gonna be okay. She's gonna pull through Frankie. She's strong." I tell him.

I let him go and he sniffles.

"I know." He says wiping away a few tears.

Frankie and I sit down looking at Ariana.

"Did the paps find out yet?" I ask Frankie.

"Yeah... the news let out yesterday about an hour after it happened. They tried to interview the boy but his parents wouldn't let them. The paps don't know the full story... what even is the full story?" Frankie asks me.

Ariana was suppose to tell him. I guess it's my job now. I let out a small sigh.

"Frankie I have to tell you something. Ariana was going to tell you, but now obviously she can't. But I know she would want me to tell you." I say, tears beginning to brim my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks turning his full attention to me.

I take a deep breath.

"Frankie... Amelia is anorexic..." I tell him.

He sits there in shock, kind of how I was, not knowing how to respond.

"We found out on the same day we adopted her. She weighs 70lbs. The only people who know right now are you, Alexa, Ariana and I. Sooner or later the boys will find out because Amelia is in an eating disorder center. She has to stay there for 30 days. They came here earlier to pick her up. I tried to tell them about Ariana but they wouldn't let her stay. Ariana got in this accident when she was coming home from the doctors office yesterday. I met her up there in my car because she went into a panic attack. I ended up taking Amelia home and ariana drove alone in her car. when Amelia and I arrived home, ariana wasn't there yet even though she left the parking lot before we did. I was worried and didn't know where she was. A half hour later I got a phone call and they told me I needed to get here because Ariana has injuries and is in a coma. Amelia was mad at me and it took time for me to get her in the car. Once I did, I started speeding and we were pulled over by a cop. I told the cop what was happening and he helped us get here faster. We stayed over night and I haven't slept or eaten and I refuse to sleep or eat until she wakes up. Frankie she needs to wake up." I say, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Frankie just looks at me, trying to take in everything I just told him. I just hold onto Ariana's hand, waiting for him to respond.

"I-I don't even know what to say..." he stutters.

"Me either..." I tell him.

"How... how could they just take Amelia away like that?" He asks me.

"I don't know... but I do think shes a little more motivated to recover." I tell him.

"She needs to recover. I know Amelia's strong, it's a trait I could tell she has from day 1." He says.

"I know..." I says.

It's silent for a few minutes as we watch Ariana.

"How'd the fans react?" I ask Frankie.

"They don't know how to react. They're shocked and scared. I've been on Ariana's account for part of the day and their support brings me to tears. Tears of happiness of course. They want her to wake up. Everyone wants her to wake up." Frankie tells me.

"She will Frankie. I know it." I assure him.

"Should we get the boys to come here?" He asks me.

"Yeah... I'll tell the nurses that we need them to come and that it won't be for long. Apparently there's a 2 visitors at a time rule which I find complete bullshit. But trust me, they're gonna be allowed to come so please go call them." I say.

Frankie nods and walks out to where he can get service.

"I need you awake baby girl. Please. Please pull through. I miss you." I say a tear rolling down my cheek.

--------------------------------

About an hour later Frankie comes back in with the boys following behind him.

They all gather around Ariana. They looked shocked. No one says anything.

"Guys... I need to tell you something." I say, breaking the silence.

Luke, Beau, James and Skip all turn and face me, giving me their full attention.

I tell them everything I told Frankie and they stand there shocked.

"So... they just fucking took Amelia away like that?" Luke asks angrily.

"Yeah..." I say, my voice filled with sadness.

"That's fucked up." Beau says.

"I know... I just hope Ariana wakes up soon. I miss her." I say with tears in my eyes.

Skip gives me a hug.

"Don't worry Jai, she will." He says.

I nod weakly.

"Amelia says shes gonna recover for Ariana." I tell them.

"I know she can do it." James says.

A nurse comes in, interrupting us.

"I need you 4 boys to leave in the next 5 minutes. Visiting hours are over. Only these 2 gentlemen can stay." She says, looking at Frankie and I.

Luke opens his mouth about to shoot back at her.

"Okay." I say, before he gets a chance to say anything.

She walks out.

I get up and give Luke, Beau, Skip and James all a hug.

"We'll come by tomorrow." They tell us and then leave.

I hold onto Ariana's hand.

"She's gonna wake up Frankie... I know it..." I whisper.

I know it...

A/N tbh I feel like this chapter was awful! I'm so sorry! I'll write more tomorrow in school. Hopefully better than this. Hopefully you enjoyed it anyways... until tomorrow... peace! - Jess