21

• Ariana •

we all go inside and James orders the pizza and salad from Romeos.

"it'll be a 20 minute wait." James says after he gets off the phone.

"I'll pick it up. anyone wanna come with?" Beau asks.

"I'll go!" says Luke.

"alright well we better go now since Romeos is almost 20 minutes away." Beau says.

"okay." Luke agrees.

"we'll be back soon." Beau tells us.

"okay" we all say.

Once they leave we all go into the living room and watch TV.

About an hour later, Beau and Luke return home with the pizza and salad.

"WE'RE BACK!" Luke calls.

Jai, Frankie, James, and Skip all rush to the kitchen. Amelia doesn't move. She looks very nervous. I get up and go over to her. I reach out to her and she takes my hand. She then stands up without saying a word.

"It's okay. You can do this." I whisper and she gives a weak nod.

We walk to the kitchen. Amelia gets a slice of pizza and I get my salad. We decide to sit on the patio since it's nice outside. The boys all begin to ask Amelia questions about herself.

"How old are you?" Luke asks.

"I'm 14" she responds.

"when is your birthday?" Skip asks.

"June 23rd" She says.

"How long have you've known about Ariana and us?" Beau asks.

"For as long as I can remember...which is a pretty long time..." she says with a small laugh.

They continue to question her and I'm surprised that none of them have noticed how thin and frail she looks in that bikini...

I look at her and smile noticing her pizza is gone. she smiles back at me.

we all finish up and go back inside. it's now midnight.

"well guys, we better get going." I say.

"is Jai coming with us?" Amelia asks.

"yes he's gonna stay the night." I tell her.

she nods and then yawns.

"we'll see you guys tomorrow okay?" Jai says.

"yeah." the boys agree.

Amelia hugs the boys while I put the pups on their leashes.

"night guys." I say.

"night." they respond.

Frankie, Amelia, Jai, the pups and I all go out to the car. We get in and Frankie starts the car and pulls out.

not long later, Frankie pulls into the drive way of my house. Jai is going to be moving in soon.

"here we are." Frankie says.

"thank you so much." I say to Frankie giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"of course Ari!" he says.

Jai and I grab Amelia's bags out of the back and Amelia holds the pups leashes.

"goodnight Frankie! I'll see you soon! i love you!" I say to him.

"i love you too! goodnight!" he says as he backs out of the drive way and pulls away.