Chapter 31

§
Chapter 31
Mamma bear mal
§

(So i usually have had songs from the years the chapter is written in but i felt like this better fit Malikas...personality also yall never really seen how she acts without erik so im excited to show her personality fully Enjoy!)

Walking to the third row i slide into my empty seat with a bright smile on my face happy for many reasons. My mission last night was succesful and i was able to get back home in time to get a full 8 hours of sleep, school had started back up so i'd have something to distract me from missing Erik and i heard there was a new african american teacher on campus who would be teaching my african american cultural politics class.

I had always been atleast 5 minutes early but when i notice half the class is already here im somewhat shocked but im also assuming thy heard the buzz about the new teacher. I place my bag in the seat next to me so no one can sit there and i go to place my jacket in the seat next to me but jules sits next to me sending me a bright smile taking out her laptop and i follow.

"Good to see you back for another semester" she jokes and i send her a playful hairflip. Jules hair was in her signature lemonade braids and she was dressed in a yellow sundress that had 'lesbian' in bold red letters across the chest part and i smile at it. Jules was the embodiment of "im gay and im proud" all of her clothes had a term, quote or phrase to let everyone know she wasnt straight. She even began selling her own clothing line over the summer which i heard was a major hit.

"Ugh i hate boujee ass uppity bitches like her" i hear from behind me and i roll my eyes already knowing where this was going to go...especially since nobody in here knew each it her comments was heard through the whole room.  "First of all she think she all that cause she got a macbook and who the hells wear louis vuitton and that outfit to the first day of class" the high pitched voice ask and i shake my head not even going to entertain her until i hear "She aint even that cute".

  "First of all she think she all that cause she got a macbook and who the hells wear louis vuitton and that outfit to the first day of class" the high pitched voice ask and i shake my head not even going to entertain her until i hear "She aint ev...

The only louis I had on was a scarf wrapped because i was having a bad hair day so its not like i was being some flashy girl and even if i was so what. I turn to face the girl and almost laugh when i see her outfit. "She shouldve just sat there and ate her food" i hear juel mutter and i agree.

"First of all you little thotpocket, i dont think im all that because i have a macbook, i know im all that because i worked hard for everything i own. And my outfit is buisness casual with a dash of sauce,ok? How i carry myself is called class and poise, i take pride in how i dress and carry myself when coming to class because professors watch that and those same professors help with internships and letters of recommendation" i tell her watching as her eyes widen before i pull out a pen and toss it on her desk. "And by the way youre dressed and the judgemental attitude you could use a lesson and im the cliff notes honey"i smirk before turning back around.

The class is dead silent as the people who been here and the rest who walk in listen to me read her for filth in the most classiest way possible unaware that i was more then just a pretty face. And then there was jules who was...wheezing from laughing so hard.