Chapter 33

§
Chapter 33
Daddys home
§

(A/n: lmfaoo i couldnt help myself with the chapter name)
November 17th,2016

As expected at 2am on a Thursday,the roads were dark and empty yet slick from the snow that had dropped a few hours ago but began melting due to it not being that cold

Gripping his strap tighter as he opens the door and kicks off his boots to not make any noise he silently closes the front door. Its warm and still smells like the french vanilla candle he sent in the mail and the only light coming from the t.v. And The george lopez theme song playing softly in the backround. He goes to turn it off confused as to why it was on when he notices not one but two bodies laying on the couch.

Grinning for the first time in months when he realizes its just Malika and Kendall both in matching black bomber jackets, that looked exactly like the one he had, black jeans with rips in the knees, gold and black huarraches and they both had on a white v-neck. Smiling at how they were dressed just like him and Malika had on the gold chain and matching bracelet he got her for her birthday he shakes kendall lightly.

Kendall was a heavy sleeper, which meant he wasnt getting up until he was ready so Erik doesnt even try to wake him again just picks him up and carries him to the room Malika use to use before going back and doing the same with malika. Except she wakes up and tackles him with a hug and kissing him all over his face making him laugh.

~normal pov~

Opening my eyes to what i assume is kendall feeling my heart beat faster when i realize its Erik i cant contain the excitement as i jump on him and kiss all over his face.

"So you missed a nigga, huh?" He ask and i dont care to respond to his stupid words just happy that he was back and i cling to him as he walks toward his room. I dont even mind tha his hands are on my butt with a firm grip.

"You not aloud to leave anymore, matter fact tell them you quit" i demand squeezing him tighter and he just chuckles kissing my head but i was dead serious.

"Lemme go take a shower ill be back...feel free to join" he smirks and i roll my eyes but i cant stop the grin from forming as i pull of my clothes and climb into his bed dozing off.

When i feel the bed move i roll over to cuddle into erik glad i could feel skin on skin until i feel a cotton shirt. I run my hands over his chest and arms confused as to why he had on a shirt when he always slept shirtless so i sit up only to be pushed back down.

"Stop" he conplains pushing my hands off but that attitude in his voice lets me know this isnt something to just ignore, especially since he moves away. Sitting up i turn on the light and look at him suspiciously not sure if i should be forceful or patient since i wasnt sure what was wrong with him.