Cut scenes from redemption

//limited edition\\

Giggling to myself as i send shuri vines through my kimoyo beads i laugh when she sends equally funny ones back. Due to her being a teenage genius in an adult dominated place and not getting much interaction with people her age due to being home schooled and heavily guarded by the dora milaje, she was basically friendless. I personally enjoyed her childish banter and jokes i was against rushing to be an adult so if that meant sending vines and keeping her up to date on trends i was down, plus she was the little sister i always wanted.

I close my kimoyo beads screen, pull my laptop into my lap and begin scrolling through the hair products when i hear the locks clink from erik putting his key in the front door. I was in no mood to talk to him after the stunt he recently pulled.

I never thought destinys child could start an argument between us.

A few days earlier:

"If his status aint hood, i aint checkin for him! He better be streat if he lookin at me" i sing along to the music playing from the speakers as i wash the dishes but apparently thats a problem for erik.

"Im the only hood nigga you should be worried about! And you better not have no niggas checkin for you" he yells from the living room and i roll my eyes i was not entertaining his petty arguments which we've been having all day.

"Known to carry big things if you know what i mean" i keep singing aware eriks eyes was still on me and i smrik at him. "I doubt you know anything about that" i say to him which sets him off.

"Girl stop playing with me, you already know whats going on cause— is that what you want, dick? Cause you acting a fool" he ask bluntly which brings back my glare. He was being vulgar on purpose i honestly dont even understand what his attitude was for.

"Im not having sex with you for a long time after the shit you did!" I yell at him no longer able to hold my composure like why are men like this, what reason?!

"I knew before i started dating you your ass was boujie ass hell but i didnt know you was ungreatful!" He yells back and i scoff throwing the sponge in the sink

"Then this relationship is over with then, i dont need you!" I snap at him and before either of us could reply luca and jules walk in confused as hell.

"Whoa whoa whoa whats going on? I heard you two arguing down the hall" luca ask curiously locking the door behind him. We knew they were coming over and we hated when they knocked because luca always made beats and jules would entertain the foolishness by singing...horribly so we just left the door unlocked.

"Sounds like a break up, if thats the case i call dibs on malika" jules jokes, i think, as she digs her hand in eriks bag if hot cheetos and throws them in her mouth unaware of the glares shes getting. When she finally looks up from the bag, her loud chewing stops and her goofy grin drops. "Oh, is now not the time for my jokes? Sorry" she says before taking a seat.