Epilogue...and part 2

§
Epilogue
Redemption part 2
§

5 years later

For a timeline of this the chapter because im focused on irrelevant shit like that, the book started in 2015, mal got pregnant in 2018, chapter 50 was when n'jahzara was 3 and kendall was about to turn 14.

Glaring at N'jadaka through the mirror he smirks back taking a drag from his blunt slowly releasing the smoke.

"I think this mirror on the ceiling for sex was a great idea" he finally speaks and i turn my head looking over at him pushing my curls out my face.

"Yeah i bet since it was your idea" i snark taking the blunt from his hands and inhaling. He watches me lust still obvious in his eyes until i purpousely exhale the smoke in his face.

"You never answered my question...you think im gaining weight?" I repeated with a slight pout on my lips and he sits up holding my face in his hands. The silk sheets sliding off the lower half of his naked body.

"Babe i just gave you 6 mind numbing orgasms from head and 5 from sex—" he begins and i roll my eyes pushing his hands off me. He huffs as i stand up, throw my robe on and he quickly climbs over the bed.

"Thats not an answer N'jadaka!"

"It dont matter what your body look like baby, i still think you fine as fuck and you can still get this pipe just the same. So what you gained 15 pounds it all went to your thighs and ass your still have abs." He challenged sucking his teeth clearly annoyed with my attitude.

"I know, i just wanted head" i grin up at him pecking his lips and tightening my robe around my waist. He laughs grabbing two towels and walks over to me grabbing my jaw roughly.

"You think i dont know that? After 10 years of being around you, you honestly think i dont know my fucking wife? You think i dont notice how you was shaking your ass in the mirror. I been waiting for whatever crazy ass plot you had in your head to lure me into fucking you" he tells me predatorily as his hand comes down to my neck squeezing lightly.

"So you enjoyed the chase?" I tease licking my bottom lip watching as his eyes follow while he nods glowing that dull yellow color when his primal insticts were surfacing.

"Of course now come on we got 2 hours before N'jahzara gets out of school that enough time for a quickie in the shower"

"Baba my teacher is going to call you and you have to be on my side" N'jahzara says walking into the kitchen placing her book bag on the floor. "Hey mama" she smiles at me and i bend down kissing her head.

"Hey baby how was school" i ask automatically pulling her hair back into a bun. Im not sure what happened from the time i sent her to school until now but the girl looks like she got jumped and with the way N'jadaka encouraged her to assert her dominance i wouldnt be suprised if she was fighting the boys...again.

"I had to put my teacher in his place" she blurts making erik and i send another looks. He looks up from the homework she pulled out and chuckles.

"You want me go to school and fuck him up?" N'jadaka ask earning another glare from me.

"Yes" she pouts at the same time i say "No"