Redemption 39 part 2

§
Chapter 39 part 2
Bonnie & clyde
§

~3rd person~

The universe has a weird way of showing two people they belong together, that they were made for eachother and Its funny that two people could be so alike yet so different but still connected.

Malika and erik hadnt contacted eachother since their last night together no matter how much they wanted to. They reminded themselves they had other things to worry about and threw themselves into work. So how did Malika end up in a underground carribean club? To much work she needed a break she couldnt remember the last time she enjoyed herself or even had a drink which she needed.

Malika was no stranger to the club scene, she loved the music, the dancing, the energy and definitely the drinks so when shes greeted by several people shocked at her appearance she cant help but to feel right back at home when she jumps into whining with a glass of henny in her hand.

Though one particular spin has her crashing into the arms of a man with a tray of drinks and she moves back just in time for it to spill only on her hands.

"Im so sorry" they blurt at the same time as she helps him pick up the mess before excusing herself to go wash they liquid off her hands, unaware of the attention she brought to herself.

~Malika~

Humming to the beat of the music as i rinse my hands off i pay no attention to the door opening and closing quickly until i feel im being stared at. Looking up into the mirror i roll my eyes seeing eriks little side kick dressed extremely similar to me with the biggest smirk.

"Im starting to think you have a crush on me, checking into everything i do, dressing like me and stalking me, while im very flattered im going to have to politely decline" i joke knowing it would get under her skin.

"I see why he was once interested in you, you two are so much alike especially your wicked sense of humor but any thoughts of you two getting back together is all gone" she shrugs playing with the neckline of her shirt revealing a familiar glint of gold.

"Oh?" I ask with a unconvinced grin flipping my curls over my shoulder deciding to entertain her childish games though i really shouldve ignored her. When she pulls the gold chain out with eriks name on it the same gold chain he gave me i feel my left eye twitch.

"Now if you excuse me MY MAN is waiting for me" She chuckles before walking out the bathroom and i feel my body shake with anger and every technique the dora milaje taught me to manager my anger flees from memory. Slowly walking out the bathroom i pull the paralysis dagger out my waist band and aim before stopping myself.

Was i really ready to fight her over a guy? One that wasnt even mine? Let a few petty word get to me? Let All the hard work i put in to become a mature young woman go to work? Possibly let down the dora milaje who if they ever found out about this they would be so dissapointed? I drop my arm back down to my side watching the direction she walks in and finally notice eriks figure as she clutches onto his shoulder.

When she grabs her neck and instantly falls to the dirty ground her eyes rolling back i realize i threw the dagger in a moment of blinded anger and i cant help the dark smirk before quickly dissapearing.

~Erik~

Rolling my eyes when linda and klaue walk back in she scoffs and klaue immidiately walks off not wanting to encounter any part of my rath. How the hell does she manage to piss of someone at a random club with in two minutes to get hit with a dagger. Shit fucked up my whole night, all i wanted was ONE just ONE night out to keep my mind off Malika and Linda gets caught up in stupid drama.