7

We pull up in front of Kyle's house. I walk in and see Kyle he starts yelling.

"You fucking bitc-"

Caleb's presence stopped Kyle from finishing his sentence.

"Who the fuck are you? Wait your that doctor from the hospital."

"Yeah I am. I'm Caleb Alexander and just a warning I heard what you said to her. She's here to pack her stuff and Turnip. She'll be living with me for now on."

"Oh really? So this is who you're fucking? You really are a slut aren't you?"

"Say one more thing and see what happens."

I go into the bedroom with Caleb behind me. He helps me gather my things. I grab Turnips cat carrier and he climbs into it. I grab all his stuff. Then Kyle has to open his mouth again.

"Enjoy my sloppy seconds."

Without warning Caleb turned around and punched Kyle right in the mouth. His mouth was covered in blood. I couldn't help but smile at that sight.

"I warned you."

Kyle stands back up. "You honestly think you can protect her? You know how many times she's tried to run. I always get her back!"

Caleb takes another swing at Kyle. I hear bones crunching together.

"Try to come near her ever again I will kill you. Who's the bitch now?"

Caleb grabbed my suitcase and we left. The whole car ride Turnip kept whining.

As soon as we stepped inside our home I let Turnip out. He looked around kinda confused but then he went exploring. I tried to set up his food and water dish and litter box up but Caleb stopped me and he did it.

"You go lay down baby. I'll handle everything else."

"Ok." As soon as my head hit the pillows I was out.

It's been a couple weeks since I moved in with Caleb.

Turnip has settled in nicely. He likes to lay on Caleb's pillows while he's at work.

I offered to get a job to help out but he says it wasn't necessary. That he made more then enough to take care of the three of us. Turnip is a people.

I'm on my way to have lunch with him. I take a seat in the lobby when I over hear a couple nurses.

"Have you seen the new doctor?"

"Dr. Alexander?"

"Oh yeah. How hot is he?"

"Pretty hot. But I think he has a girlfriend."

Did she say girlfriend? Did Caleb think of me as his girlfriend? We've actually never had that conversation. We call each other pet names. He's very flirty with me. He's always hugging me or holding me while we sleep. We've only slept together but we haven't had sex. We do make out like a lot though. I heard the nurses talking again.

"Oh here comes Dr. Alexander. I'm going to ask him to the hospital's benefit gala tomorrow night."