36

The next morning when I wake up I feel like I can't even move.

Holy hell I've never been this sore before.

My legs are weak, my nipples are sore and raw, my clit is raw and throbbing and I can barely sit down my pussy hurts so bad.

I roll over and Caleb's still asleep.

I stare at the bruise on his neck from my teeth. Which made me smile.

I laid my head on his chest and started trailing his abs with my fingers.

"Morning baby."

"Did I wake you?"

"Yea but it's ok. How are you feeling."

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"I hurt from the waist down. My legs feel like Jell-O and I'm throbbing in places."

"Have you tried getting up yet?"

"No I'm scared to. I've never been this sore before. Oh and my throat is killing me from screaming so much."

I look up at him and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Ass."

"But you love me."

"Yes I do."

I sit up on the bed and flinch from the pain. I try to stand up but my legs are way too weak.

"Babe I can't stand."

"Here I'll help you to the bathroom."

Caleb rolls outta bed and helps me. I sit on the toilet to pee and oh my god! That hurt like hell.

"Babe I can't even pee!"

He starts laughing.

"Yea well I have a huge ass bruise on my neck and I'm suppose to go to work tomorrow."

"I can cover it with some makeup."

"No thank you. Besides I ain't hiding this I'll display this with pride baby."

"I love you."

He blows me a kiss

. "Want to take a shower with me?"

"You want me to help you stand huh?"

"Yes."

"It's ok of course I'll shower with you."

Before I got into the shower I noticed I was bleeding a little bit but not like a period. I showed Caleb.

"Oops. That's probably why you hurt so bad. I tore you."

After our shower I laid back in bed.

"You stay put. I'll bring you some breakfast. What are you in the mood for love?"

"Surprise me. And don't burn it."

"You're lucky you're in so much pain. Or else I'd tickle you until you pee."

"Butt face."

"Haha you love my butt face. You even kiss it!"

"Shut up and bring me food."

We both laugh.

I turn the TV on and flip through the channels. I hate Sundays nothing's ever on TV. Luckily one of the channels is showing a Jurassic Park marathon! Yay dinosaurs!

(Knock knock)

"Come in."

Derek opens the door walks in and lays on the bed.