43

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Caleb to come home. I've got our suitcase next to the garage.

I made sure to give Turnip a extra big bowl of food and water. Plus fresh litter so he'll be good for a couple days.

"Hey baby I'm home. I'm gonna run upstairs to change."

"K"

Few minutes later Caleb and I  were on our way.

We've been driving for about 6 hours. We're both hungry so we stopped in Sacramento for dinner.

"What are you in the mood for baby?"

"I honestly don't care and not that phony I don't care. I'm starving I'll eat anywhere you decided."

"There's an Italian place at the end of this street."

"That'll work."

We pull up into the restaurant and go inside. Luckily it wasn't busy we got sat right away.

The waitress brought out bread sticks and I was not shy. I ate 3 before we even got our order taken.

Of course the waitress had to shamelessly flirt with Caleb.

"So handsome what can I get for you tonight?"

"Actually you can take my fiance's order first."

Oh the look on her face.

"I will take a cesar salad and a pepperoni pizza."

She took Caleb's order then walked away.

"Hungry tonight baby?"

"What I haven't eaten anything since this morning. So yeah I'm hungry."

"No biggie baby."

Much to my own surprise I ate everything. I knew I was hungry but not that hungry.

Couple hours later we stopped to get gas. I went in the mini mart I grabbed some snacks and a couple sodas.

We started driving again an hour later I leaned over putting my hand on Caleb's thigh.

I started rubbing my hand up and down his leg going a little higher each time.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"This."

I reached up between his legs grabbing his dick.

"It's pitch dark out. There's not even any other cars around."

I reach into his pants and start stroking him. I hear him breath in deeply. I unbuckle my seat belt I lean down to undo his pants.

"Baby I'm trying to drive."

"Well then I suggest keeping your eyes on the road."

I pull his cock out of his pants and wrap my lips around it. Sliding my mouth up and down his shaft quickly.

Using my tongue licking down his shaft.

He puts his hand on my head pushing me down further. I start stroking him and sucking him at the same time.

I hear his breathing quicken, he's moaning softly. Hearing him moan makes me quicken my pace.

 Hearing him moan makes me quicken my pace