51

I woke up the next morning with Caleb completely wrapped around me.

I looked around the room Derek was gone though.

I just laid there I honestly didn't want to get up. I remembered where I was. I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Surprisingly I'm not freaked out. I think it's because Caleb is here.

I just hope he doesn't blame himself for what happened. None of it is his fault.

I roll myself over laying on his chest. He moves under me.

"Morning baby."

His sleepy voice is so sexy.

"Morning my love."

"How are you feeling?"

"Honestly I'm ok. Derek's gone."

"Yeah he said he was going to leave early to go to the house. I didn't take your kidnapping too good."

I'm not sure why but that made me smile.

"I don't blame you. I would of been a wreck too baby."

I slide off of Caleb and go into the bathroom.

I walk back into the room and the doctors in the room.

"How are we feeling this morning?"

"Actually good."

"That's good to here. We're going to draw some blood, then do an ultrasound and if everything's good will start your discharge papers."

"Ok sounds good."

"I'll have a nurse come in with some bottled water. It's easier to see the uterus when the bladder is full."

"Okey dokey."

The doctor walks back out.

Few minutes later the nurse came in with two bottles of water then drew some blood.

"Jade I'm so sorry about everything. I can't help but feel responsible."

"Baby you feel that way because you love me. But this wasn't your fault.

Me being kidnapped is Kyle's fault and he'll get his later.

The baby situation isn't your fault either and this is one thing that isn't Kyle's fault.

Unfortunately shit like that happens. At least it was caused early enough to where it didn't do more damage."

"I say this a lot but you amaze me baby. I love how strong you've become."

He kisses my temple.

"That's because of you baby. You've helped me so much."

"I love you Jade."

"I love you too Caleb. Well I better start drinking this water."

Since the water was room temperature I was able to chug both of them pretty damn fast.

About thirty minutes later a nurse came in with an ultrasound machine.

An hour later the doctor came in.

"Well good news. Your blood work came back fine and your ultrasound also looks good.

Luckily there was no damage done to the fallopian tube. So your chance of getting pregnant in the future is good.

I'll get your discharge papers ready for you. You can go ahead and change."

"Derek brought you some clothes last night."