13

It's Monday and I'm making my way to Caleb's office for lunch. I walk into his office and there's some bleach bottle blond behind the counter.

I start making my way down the hall and she stops me.

"Excuse me miss but you just can't walk back there! Do you have an appointment?"

I laugh. "I don't need an appointment."

I find Caleb in his personal office sitting at his desk typing on his laptop. "Hey baby."

"There's my girl."

"Who's the blond?"

"Do not even get me started on that shit! The hospital decided to assign me a receptionist and I swear it's like talking to a wall! Every time I've told her to do something I've had to tell her more then once."

"She was being really snotty with me. Must be great with patients."

"Same bitchy attitude. Plus she's been flirting with me all day."

"Oh really?"

"I don't even acknowledge that. Trust me baby."

"Like I said I trust you more then anybody else. It's them I don't trust."

"I'm so sorry Dr. Alexander! I told her not to come back here. I can call security if you want."

"Liz why would I call security on my own girlfriend?"

"I um." The look on her face. Oh I wish I had my phone out.

"Ok well I'm going for lunch now."

After lunch we drove back to the hospital. "I forgot I need to show you something in my office."

"Ok."

We walk back to his office and his receptionist isn't back yet. Thankfully. We walk back to his personal office. He puts his arms around my waist pulling me in for a hug. He steps back with me until my legs hit the edge of his desk. He lifts me up sitting me on top of his desk.

"What are you doing Dr. Alexander?"

"You'll see." He turns around and locks his door.

"You know this sundress looks very good on you."

He puts his hands on my thighs gribbing them tightly. He opens my legs and steps between them. Leaning in kissing my neck. I moan softly. He moves his hands up my thighs.

He pulls my panties to the side sliding his finger inside me. I grip on to his back moaning in his ear.

"I love hearing you moan baby. I also love your tight pussy. I love how wet you get for me."

Hearing him whisper in my ear plus his finger sliding in and out of me made me cum all over his desk.

He removes his finger and I moan in disappointment. "Be patient my love."

He pulls my panties off throwing them across the room. I hear him undoing his belt and his zipper.

"Does your wet pussy want my hard cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Caleb."

He grabs my hips pulling me closer to him pushing his cock inside me. I moan loudly wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. I sink my teeth into his neck. Trying to quiet my screams as he's trusting himself harder and harder into me.

He grips my hips then next thing I know he's lifted me off his desk. He turns around pushing me against a wall. Moving his hands from my hips to my ass holding me up.

I'm trying so hard not to let my grip on his neck go but I couldn't any longer. I started moaning and screaming loudly. I put my forehead against his.

 We're looking at each other in the eyes panting and moaning

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

He starts thrusting harder. I tighten around his cock.

"Don't cum yet."

"I don't know if I can hold it." I say between pants.

He starts to slow down his pace. I unclench.

"Good girl."

"Caleb I need to cum."

He starts thrusting harder again. "Cum now baby. Cum with me."

We both cum at the same time.

"Is that what you needed to show me?" He chuckles.

He sits me back down on his desk.

(Knock knock)

"Who is it?"

"It's Liz I'm back from lunch. You've got a new patient in 15 minutes Dr. Alexander."

"Thank you Liz."

Caleb hands me some paper towels to try to clean myself and his desk.

"I'll see you at home baby."

"Here I'll walk you out."

Caleb straightens up his suit and i fix my hair. Good thing I keep a brush in my purse.

"Sir your patient will be here soon."

"If I'm not back before that take him to my personal office."

"Yes sir. Have a good day miss."

Caleb walks me to my car and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

As I'm driving out of the parking lot I could of sworn I saw Kyle's car.

Caleb's POV.

I can't believe we just had sex in my office. That's definitely a new one for me surprisingly. I walk back to my office.

"Sir your patient is in your personal office."

"Thank you."

I open the door and sitting in a chair is Kyle. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Well hello Dr. Alexander."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I needed to see a doctor." He starts breathing in deeply. "Wow it smells like pussy in here. Are you fucking your little receptionist behind Jade's back? No I doubt that, the pussy smell isn't rancid enough. No it's more sweet smelling pussy. Innocent virgin pussy. My pussy."

"My girlfriend will never be your anything ever again."

"Hmm I wonder how the hospital would feel knowing that one of there doctors is fucking his patient. Other then the smell I see her panties over in the corner. So in exchange for my silence in the matter you just hand me back Jade's little sweet ass. And I'll forget this ever happened."

I laugh. "You're trying to blackmail me here aren't you? That's funny coming from a piece of shit like you. Do you honestly believe anybody would believe you over me?

So do me and Jade a favor. Get out of my office. Get out of our lives and maybe even get out of this town.

I haven't decided that part yet because believe me when I say you don't want to fuck with me!"