9

My moans turn into screams. He has his tongue circling my clit and he slid a second finger into my pussy. One was more then enough. I've lost count on how many times he's made me cum.

He removes his fingers and tongue. I'm panting very heavily trying to catch my breath.

He lays on top of me positioning himself between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts kissing my neck.

"You taste so damn good." He whispers into my ear. "Your pussy is so tight."

I can feel the tip of his cock pushing on my pussy.

"I'm going to be very gentle with you."

He slides himself inside me. I gasp loudly and winch. He starts moving himself very slowly but deep.

"Caleb it hurts."

"Do you want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you."

"Keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He moves himself a little slower. He moans into my ear. That was the sexiest noise I've ever heard before.

 That was the sexiest noise I've ever heard before

I started digging my nails into his back. Trying to keep myself quiet I latch my teeth to his neck.

"Ah ah ah no biting. I want to hear you."

He starts to quicken his pace. The pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. I'm moaning his name. I arched my back. He slid in deeper. Making me gasp again. It felt like he was in my stomach.

He rested his arms on both sides of my head as he started to speed up. Right before I was about to scream his mouth was on mine.

"What are you doing to me baby? I love you so much baby."

I could feel a tear escape from the corner of my eye. "I love you too." He wipes the tear from my cheek.

"I told you Jade only happy tears will fall from your beautiful eyes."

He started to quicken his pace again. Thrusting a little harder. We were both moaning and panting loudly. Then he groans loudly. I could feel his warm cum inside me.

Caleb's POV.

I've never felt this way before. I've never slept with a girl in my own bed. It was always there place. And I never stayed. I did my thing and left. Jade is so different though. I want to share everything with her. Hearing her say she loved me triggered something in my brain and I couldn't stop myself. Tasting her tight wet pussy made my cock even harder. Hearing her say it hurt, hurt me because that's absolutely the last thing I ever want to do. I was surprised she let me continue. I know how big I am and what I'm capable of. Trying to control myself while inside her was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. She looked absolutely breathtaking laying underneath me. I didn't fuck her. I made love to her.