73

I look out the plane window and see the ocean below us.

 Caleb and and I have been on this damn plane for seven hours and we're only halfway there

I look over at Caleb and he's asleep. I can hear him lightly snoring it's actually kinda cute in a weird way. I wish I could fall asleep but I've got a horrible headache.

I'm not sure why either. I don't know if it's from being in the air for too long or what.

"Hey baby."

I hear Caleb's sleepy voice which is somehow more sexy then his normal voice.

"Morning love."

"Have you slept at all?"

"I can't."

"What's wrong?"

"My head is pounding."

"Come here baby."

I go to stand up and almost fall from getting dizzy. Luckily Caleb caught me.

"You ok?"

Caleb looks at me with a very concerned look on his face.

"I'm not sure."

This is when I'm glad Caleb actually was a doctor. He lays me down on the floor of the plane. Good thing this is a private plane.

"Have you taken anything?"

"Yeah about 6 Advils. And nothing."

He goes to stand up and goes to the fridge. He comes back with an ice pack and a bottle of water.

He crouches at my head and puts it in his lap. He gives me a couple sips of water. He places the ice pack on the back of my neck. He moves his hands up to my temples and starts making counter clockwise circles.

"Does it hurt around your eyes?"

"Yeah it feels like my eyes are being stabbed."

He moves his hands around my head to my neck.

"Your neck is rock solid babe."

"I doubt that's good."

"You've got a tension headache love."