70

I'm sitting in a room getting my hair and makeup done. I'm in a black dress that is way too skimpy for my taste.

"Ok Gerald doesn't know of either of my nephew's. So Caleb and Derek will both be in the club keeping an eye on you.

If anybody offers you a drink kindly except it but don't drink any of it. It'll most likely have some kind of drug in it.

Here are pictures of all his guys and this is a picture of Gerald."

I study the pictures. Then I notice the picture of Gerald. He has black hair and dark eyes. He's got a scar on the left side of his face going from the corner of his eye down to his jaw. That won't be hard not to notice.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Caleb and Derek and going in one car. You will be going in another so it doesn't look like you know each other."

We go down to the cars but before I get in Caleb stops me.

"I love you Jade. Please be careful."

"I love you too Caleb."

We drive to the club Derek and Caleb go in first. I wait until I'm told his people are in there.

"Make your entrance."

I shake my head.

I walk into the club and go straight to the bar. The bartender notices me sitting down.

"Well hello gorgeous. I've never seen you here before."

I smile.

"I'm actually here on vacation. My boyfriend dumped me so I figured I'll go to Rome to get over it."

I laugh.

"Well you've picked a good place. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll take a rum and coke."

I then hear a deep voice from behind me.

"Put that in my tab."

"Yes Mr. Rossi."

I turn around and it's Gerald. Must keep calm.

"Thank you, but that's not necessary."

"I couldn't help but overhear your story to the bartender. What kind of dumbass would dump you?"

"Well my ex I guess."

"American?"

"Yeah I'm from Colorado."

The bartender sits my drink down. I look at it and notice something dissolving at the bottom. I pretend I don't notice.

"Come with me to my private booth."

He puts his hand out. I take it and follow him. We walk to a booth that is right behind where Derek and Caleb are sitting.