35

"Was this outfit expensive?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Cause I'm considering ripping it off your body."

"Derek paid for it. So go for it."

He places his hands on the material covering my tits and I heard the sound of the fabric ripping.

His mouth was immediately on my nipple. One of his hands was on my other. He was sucking one hard and the other he was pinching. Lightly biting and flicking my nipple with his tongue. Then he switched.

He ran his tongue up my neck to my ear.

"You win but you've been teasing me for a week baby. I'm not holding back tonight. I'm going to leave you breathless and sore in places you didn't know existed."

He moves his mouth back down to my neck. Kissing and sucking hard.

One of his hands is trailing down my body giving me chills with every touch. I feel his hand cup my pussy.

"I can already feel how wet you are."

And he's right. I'm already soaked.

He starts rubbing my pussy over my panties. I start moaning loudly.

He puts his mouth on mine. Kissing me deeply. His other hand is gripping on to my hair.

He breaks our kiss pulling my head back. He bites my neck making me moan.

He wraps his arms around my back and turns us back over so I'm on top of him.

I straddle his stomach, he reaches up grabbing both my tits. He pulls me down on top of him.

"I can feel your wet pussy on me."

He puts his hands on my hips and I hear the fabric of my thong ripping. He throws it across the room.

"That's better. Now I can feel your shaved naked wet pussy on my stomach."

I pull myself back up sitting straight up on him. I start grinding my pussy against him.

Caleb bites his lip.

He grabs my hips again pulling me up his body putting my pussy on his face.

Then I feel his tongue go straight into me.

I moan instantly while a cum into his mouth.

He doesn't stop, he actually goes deeper. Bringing his finger to my clit.

Rubbing it hard. I couldn't help but grind my pussy into his face.

I felt both his hands grabbing my ass. Spreading my cheeks apart.

I'm moaning and screaming his name. He starts to smack my ass. Hard.

"Fuck my face baby. Cum into my mouth."

I put my hands against the headboard and I fuck his face. I'm grinding so hard I feel his nose pressing against my clit.

His nails are digging into my ass cheeks.

His whole mouth is covering my pussy.

My legs start shaking I cum again into his mouth.

He smacks my ass.

He takes his mouth of my pussy.

"Turn around baby put your ass in my face"

I climb off of him then I turn around.

He licks my clit then trailing his warm wet tongue to my wet hole.

He starts tongue fucking my pussy. He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb and he sticks a finger into my pussy.