12

He reached his hand around to my front unclipping the corset. His warm wet mouth was sucking and kissing down my neck. While both his hands were on my breasts.

His fingers were lightly pinching my nipples. He was making me moan and he was making me wet.

I moaned out his name. "Caleb."

"My name sounds so sexy when you moan it like that."

He gently pushes me into the bed on my stomach. He starts licking down my spine. Then I hear the sound of ripping fabric. He just ripped my thong off. Which turned me on even more.

He grabs my hips lifting my ass. I feel his hands rubbing over my ass. I then feel his lips on my right ass cheek.

One of his hands reaches under me and I feel one of his fingers on my clit. Then his warm mouth is sucking on my pussy. He's eating me from behind.

I cum instantly. He continues to tongue fuck my wet hole. I can feel my legs shaking like there about to fall from there position. Apparently he felt that because both of his hands were on my hips keeping me in position.

He starts slowing his tongue down. I feel wet kisses on my pussy. Then his mouth is gone.

He stands up behind me he takes off his jacket and throws it down. I hear the sound of his buttons ripping open. I'm still bent over with my ass in the air. I hear his belt buckle and zipper. He steps out of his pants.

"I've got such a beautiful view. Scoot up on to the bed but stay in the same position baby."

I feel the bed sink in behind me as he kneels on the bed behind me. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me up to his chest. His mouth is right next to my ear.

"Your pussy is so sweet and tight. I could eat you all day." Just hearing him say that breathing into my ear made me cum.

He grabs my hands and places them around his neck. He slides his cock into my pussy. I gasp loudly and moan.

He wraps one of his arms tightly around my waist and the other he has in my hair gently pulling me closer to him

He's thrusting upwards hard inside me. I moan louder.

"Caleb!"

"Yes baby? Does my hard cock feel good inside her tight wet pussy."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Caleb. You feel so good."

I start moving my hips into him. I hear him moan.

"That's a good girl. Ride me faster baby."

I do as he says and move my hips faster. When he whispers into my ear like that, feeling his hot breath on my ear he can make me do anything.

I start clenching around his cock.

"Cum for me baby. Cum on my cock."

I can't hold it in anymore and I do as he says and I cum down his cock. He turns my head to face him and he places his mouth on mine.

He moves his hips faster thrusting harder. I'm screaming in pleasure. My hands are gripping his hair hard. Then he groans into my mouth.

I feel his hot cum dripping out of me. I'm panting and breathing loudly so is he. He puts both arm around my waist pulling us down on to the mattress still inside me.

"You ok baby?"

"Was that you not holding back?"

"Not fully."

What is he serious? He just fucked me numb and that was still him holding back.

"You know I love you."

I turn around to face him. I run my fingers threw his hair. "I love you too Caleb."

"Are you able to move?"

"I'm not sure. I'm kinda scared to find out." I laugh.

He gets up first and hold his hands out. He helps pull me off the bed.

"Ouch." There's that smirk again.

"Let's go clean up."

The next morning we were sitting at the counter eating breakfast and for some stupid reason I couldn't get this single thought from my head. How many women has Caleb slept with?

"Baby you ok? You're being very quiet."

"Nothing it's not important."

"I'll replace that little red thong."

"Thank you. But that's not what I was thinking."

"Come on just tell me."

"How many women have you slept with?"

"Why do you wanna know that?"

"It's just that you're really really good at what you do."

"Well thank you."

"You're welcome." I laugh. "I know that you're 30. You have a lot more experience then I do. Not like I thought you were a virgin. It's just you know everyone I've slept with. All one of you."

"You still haven't told me why you wanna know."

"I just feel like that since I've slept with you. You got what you wanted and you'll leave me."

He sighs deeply. "Baby please please understand that no matter what I'm not going to leave you. Yes I've slept with a lot of women. Listen to me when I say none of them meant anything to me. None of them compare to you. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you. I've never loved any other woman before. Hell I've never been in a relationship before you. You're my first virgin. Sex with you isn't just sex. It's more then that to me. I connect with you on such a higher level I didn't think was possible. I never want to be without you."

I've got tears rolling down my face.

"Come here baby." He pulls me close to him.

"I love you Caleb."

"I love you more."