65

Fuck!

I start looking through the dresser for a gun. Something, anything but nothing.

I hear the door cracking. Then finally the door breaks open.

"Hey princess."

"Fuck off."

"Oh such a naughty mouth we're gonna have to do something about that. Right Shawn?"

"Dude let's just leave her alone. This is our cousins fiance."

"When did you become a pussy?"

Caleb's POV.

Damn this is gonna be one long night. Well I guess it's good I'm not alone.

(Ring Ring)

"Hey mom."

"You guys need to get home now."

"Why what's going on?"

"Janice came over. We got into a huge fight. Joshua and Shawn are here too."

I hang up the phone.

"We gotta go now!"

Derek and Theo follow me out of the hotel.

"Give me the keys."

Derek tosses me his car keys and I speed back home. We pull up to the house and I run inside.

"Mom? Mom?"

"I'm in here with Janice."

We walk into the other room and my aunt had a gun pointed at my mom's head.

My dad walks up behind Janice. He pulls out his gun placing it at the back of Janice's head.

"Drop the gun Janice! Caleb, Derek find Jade."

We go upstairs and the bedroom door is broken.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Caleb!"

Jade runs up to me throwing her arms around me.

"Shawn knocked out his brother."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be a part of his sick shit anymore. I'm done with him and I'm done with my mom.

I'm done with they're pity jealousy. Do what you want with both of them. Kill them they deserve it. Well so do I actually."

"You stopped Joshua?"

"Yeah I did."

"Leave."

"What?"

"Go down the stairs. Out the front door and leave."

Shawn looks at Derek.