47

Caleb's POV.

This jackass just punched me in the stomach. Oh the two idiots have no idea who they're fucking with.

They shove me into an ally and I stumble into a couple trash cans.

"Stand up."

I hear one of the guys speak up.

"Are you really sure you want me to get back onto my feet. Cause trust me I'll be the one walking out of here."

They both laugh.

Oh what a mistake they've made.

One of the guys tries to rush me. I move outta the way and he falls behind me.

The other guy takes a swing but I block it grabbing his arm. I pin his arm behind him bending it in a way an arm shouldn't bend.

I hear his shoulder pop. I kick the back of his knee bringing him to his knees. I take my gun out and put a bullet into the back of his head.

The other dude gets up into a fighting stance.

"Ok pretty boy let's see how tough you are without the gun." "

Fine."

I put my gun down and the guy charges me again. This time actually taking me down.

He punches me in the ribs a couple times. He tries punching me in the face but I catch his fist.

I roll us over then I just keep punching him in his face until it's a bloody mess.

I grab his head and slam it on the ground a couple times.

I stand myself up and run to my car.

FUCK!

How could I let her go with him? I pull out my phone and call Derek.

"Yo Bro-"

"They fucking took her! Derek I need you back here NOW!!!"

"Caleb what's go-"

"DEREK I NEED YOU HERE NOW!!!"

"Ok ok I'm leaving now."

I hang up my phone and punch the shit out of my steering wheel."

I have no idea where Kyle's taking me. He put a blindfold over my eyes.

No one's talking either and I sure as hell am not going to be the first one to speak.

The car stops and someone grabs me pulling me out of the car.

I hear doors opening and closing. I get sat down on something soft feels like a bed.