21

I'm laying on the bed and I keep replaying what happened over and over in my head. Why didn't he say anything?

He had no problem introducing me to everyone else as his girlfriend. But with her here could barely speak!

Caleb's POV.

What the hell just happened?

Why did I freeze like that?

Jade did not deserve that from Giselle. She didn't deserve that from me.

"Caleb I need to talk to you! Kitchen NOW!"

Great my mom's gonna kill me now.

"Caleb what the hell is the matter with you!

That poor sweet girl did not deserve to get embarrassed like she just did!

What do you think she's up there thinking right now huh?"

"Mom I don't now what came over me. So many emotions came over me. I wanted to scream first of all."

"Caleb you need to go up there and talk to that girl. She is extremely hurt and embarrassed!

You need to go fix that NOW!"

I go upstairs and knock on the door.

"Baby can I come in?"

No response that's not good.

"Jade please!"

"Fine."

I open the door and she's laying on the bed. She already changed out of her dress.

Before I can even say anything she went off.

"What the fuck was that? Seriously did that just really happen?

Why didn't you say anything! Why did you just stand there!"

"Look I'm sorry-"

"oh not to mention she said you two were suppose to be together."

"Ok look we went out once. Just once!

And like my mom said she fucked Derek the next day after our first and only date!

Derek was bragging about banging some hot blonde bitch the night before.

When we were suppose to have our second date she came to the house.

My mom answered the door.

Giselle came in to wait for me. Both Derek and I walked into the living room before I could say anything Derek was on her.

She knew Derek was my brother but like Derek says he didn't know anything about the two of us.

She didn't even try to stop Derek either."

"Did you sleep with her too?"

"No I did not. We only had one date.

I tried to do the whole settling down thing a few months before I got the job offer in Vegas. Which didn't work.

My mom's right she's nothing but a gold digging whore.

I'm sorry I have no idea why I froze. I wanted to scream in her face.

Maybe I was afraid if I did say something that's probably what would of happened too.

I keep trying to keep my cool that I forget when I should actually let it out.