33

We're driving to the other side of town it's actually closer to the hospital.

When ever I'd drive to the hospital to have lunch with Caleb I'd take a different street every time. Looking at these big beautiful fancy houses.

We pull up in front of this two story house. There's a man in a suit waiting out from. We walk up to the house.

"Mr. Alexander?"

"Caleb is fine but yeah that's me. This is my brother Derek and my girlfriend Jade."

"Nice to meet you. Ok let's go inside."

We walk into a big living room. The realtor was telling us a bunch info about the house. This house was a four bedroom three bath. Which sounds perfect to me. Huge yard with a pool!

There's also a remodeled basement. Caleb said him and Derek will turn that into a gym. I'll never see either of them again!

One bedroom was downstairs and the other three were upstairs.

We go upstairs to see the master bedroom and I fell in love.

It was twice the size of our current bedroom. It even has a fireplace between the bedroom and bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom I fell in love again! Huge ass jacuzzi tub with a separate shower.

"Caleb."

"Yes my dear."

"I love this house."

"Really?"

"Yes I don't even want to see the others! This one's perfect!"

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"Why's that?"

"Because I already bought it."

I scream and jump into Caleb's arms. I was so happy.

"Why are you so perfect?"

"Because of you."

"When do we get to move in?"

"I already hired movers for next Saturday."

"Aw we've gotta wait a week?"

"Yes my love that'll give us time to go and get all the utilities taken care of. And to pack."

"Derek did you know about this?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah maybe Caleb and I talked about this last week. Maybe he showed me this house a few days ago. Maybe I was with him for the purchase."

"You sneaky bastards! Love you Caleb. And I love you too big brother."

"Love you too sis."

"And I love you too."

We drove back home and I'm super excited.

We're sitting on the couch and I keep talking about decorating our bedroom. Derek just keeps laughing.

"Oh do your parents know?"

"Not yet. I was going to tell them tonight at dinner."

"Am I cooking or are we going out?"

"Which do you wanna do my love."

"I'd prefer going out."

"Sounds good to me."

He wraps his hand around mine.

Caleb's POV.

I still feel bad about how I worded our conversation earlier. I need to learn to think better before speaking.