60

Caleb's POV.

Im laying between her legs just looking into her eyes.

I see a tear escape the corner of her left eye. I take my thumb and wipe it away.

"I'm sorry Jade."

She closes her eyes. "That tear wasn't from me being sad. It's because I'm happy you're here."

She wraps her arms around my neck. I rub the back of my hand on her cheek.

I lean down placing my lips to hers. I feel her hands running through my hair pulling lightly.

She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her.

I move my hands down her body. I open the towel that's still wrapped around her.

I need to feel her bare skin against mine.

I move my mouth down to her collar bone. Making her moan lightly.

Damn I love that sound! I love hearing her reaction from what I'm doing to her.

She's my addiction. I want her and I need her.

I move my mouth up to her neck. Lightly grazing my tongue against her skin.

I move back up to her lips.

I feel her hands on my back her finger nails digging in to my skin.

I can't help but let out a low groan. She bit my lip. Her legs are wrapped so tightly around my waist.

I couldn't hold back anymore I slide myself inside her slowly.

She moves her mouth to the side of my ear and moans loudly. That turns me on so much more.

I'm trying so hard to take this slow with her. But hearing her moan like that makes it so difficult to hold back.

I'll hold back until she's ready for me to quicken my pace. I move my hips further into her.

Her nails are digging very deep into my back. I'm pretty sure she broke the skin.

I quicken my pace then she leans up towards me biting my collar bone.

I quicken my pace more. She lets go of my collar bone screaming my name.

I feel her gush around my cock. I look down at her.

"I love you Jade."

"I love you too Caleb."

I grab her jaw lightly kissing her lips. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I groan loudly coming inside her.

After I cum I don't move. I wrap my arms around her holding her close to me. I don't want to let her go. I never want to let her go again.

"Jade?"

"Yes Caleb?"

"Will you still be my wife?"

I hear her sigh deeply.

"Yes Caleb. I still want to be your wife."

I turn us to our sides so we're face to face.

"Jade will you still marry me?"

"Yes Caleb I will."

I let her go as I get off the bed. I look through my pants.

I walk back to Jade taking her hand into mine. I lift her off the bed and place her ring back into her finger.

"I need to take another shower."

"Let's go."

After our shower we lay back down.

"When's check out?"

"Eleven I think."

I grab the phone and call the front desk and ask for a late check out.

"Well we've got until one now."

"Sounds good to me."

She rolls over laying her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Baby can I ask you a question?"

"Caleb like you've told me you you don't have to ask."

I laugh.

"Did this time feel different to you?"

"You felt that too?"

"Yeah. I mean we've had sex a bunch of times. But this time felt like our first time again."

"I thought the same thing too. And that makes me feel so happy.

I was extremely upset and hurt by everything that happened last night.

But after you came here to explain why you acted like you did and surprisingly I understood your side of it.

Caleb you always reassure me about the way you feel about me. About how much you love me and care about me.

But it's my turn to reassure you about how I feel about you. About how much I love you.

After everything I went through with Kyle. You were there for me. You picked me up and put my broken self back together again.

We both got fucked up pasts in the relationship department. Let me put your broken self back together.

I need you in my life Caleb. I believe we're suppose to be together. My heart and soul belongs to you and only you Caleb.

And I know you'll keep them safe and protected."

Her voice is breaking with every word she says to me and I'm having a hard time keeping tears back myself.

"Jade I need you too.

I never want to be without you. I never want to say or do anything that makes you leave me ever again.

I also believe we're suppose to be together. My heart and soul belong to you.

And I will do everything I can to keep you protected in every single way. You're my everything."

Hell I couldn't hold it back anymore. I felt the tears coming from my eyes.

We wrap our arms around each other.

Jade is the only woman I've ever loved and cared about. I'm never going to do anything to jeopardize our relationship every again.

She's above everything and everyone else.