77

I can't believe it's our last day here. In 24 hours will be on a plane heading home.

I'm definitely gonna miss the view of my husband in wet board shorts but good thing we have a pool.

Nice thing to wake up and see that's for sure. Way better then coffee.

 Way better then coffee

"Enjoying the view?"

"Of course. It's perfect."

"I'm just a piece of meat to you huh?"

"Oh yeah!"

We both laugh.

"So what do you wanna do on our last day baby?"

"Honestly I don't care. You pick something."

"Ok I've got an idea."

"And what's that?"

"Nope it's a surprise. But before that let's get some breakfast."

"Good idea."

We walk into the kitchen and the chef was making something that smelled delicious.

"Ah good morning Mr. and Mrs. Alexander. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

Caleb and I sat at the table. The chef brought over a pot of coffee and a craft of orange juice.

"Here are your macadamia nut pancakes with white chocolate coconut syrup."

We thanked the chef and began to eat.

"Oh my god! These are delicious. I'm gonna be wired all day."

We both laugh.

After breakfast Caleb took a shower.

I'm sitting in the living room watching TV when Caleb walks in and sits next to me.

"Ok my first thing won't be here for an hour so let's just relax until then."

"Ok."

Caleb opened his arms and I laid my head on his chest.

(Knock Knock)

"That must be my first surprise."

Caleb gets up and answers the door.

"Come in and you can set up right over here."

"Personal masseuse?"

"Yup!"

"Oh I love you."

"Ok will set up the tables and you two can ready yourselves."

Caleb and I walked into the bedroom to undress. I wrapped a towel around myself.

"Are you gonna be ok with some other guy rubbing up on me?"

"Don't worry I'll be watching. And he better not try no happy ending bullshit."