62

After Maria did my hair and makeup I went down the hall to mine and Caleb's room.

"There you are. Damn baby you look gorgeous!"

"Your mom and I were talking. She was telling me what to except tonight and after we get married. Then she helped me get ready."

"What  did she tell you exactly?"

"That people will know who I am. That some people might be scared of me because of you. And that some people might see me as a target."

"I was afraid of that part. You know I'll keep you safe no matter what right?"

"I know Caleb. You already have. You killed Kyle for me. I know what you're capable of.

I've never been afraid of you even after seeing what you're capable of."

"Jade I love you more then anything. And I'm so thankful that you still love me after seeing what I can do.

I'll do anything to make sure you're treated like my queen baby."

I walk up to Caleb and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him down to kiss him.

"As much as I'm enjoying this I have to get ready."

"Fine. But hurry up."

He laughs.

A little while later Caleb came out of the bathroom in a very nice suit. I wanted to say screw the party throw him down on the bed and have my way with him!

 I wanted to say screw the party throw him down on the bed and have my way with him!

"Ready to go downstairs baby?"

"So we really have to?"

"Yes we do. If not my mom will come up here and drag us downstairs."

I laugh.

"Let's go my love."

We link arms and go downstairs.

Holy shit there was a lot of people waiting for us. And everyone was staring at us. Now I'm nervous.

Caleb moved his arm and wrapped it around my waist. He was squeezing my hip.

He leaned down to my ear.

"I know you're nervous. Just relax and be yourself."

He kissed my cheek. He always knows what to say to make me feel better.

Caleb and I walked around the room together saying hi to people.

"Where's Derek?"

"Probably at a strip club."

"Why do you say that?"

"He wanted to throw me a bachelor party."

"I'm right behind you. No strip club."