90

It amazes me how fast time can go bye. The twins turn 5 years old tomorrow!

Gabriele and Siena are staying the night with there grandma and grandpa. So Caleb and I are actually alone tonight.

Well except for Turnip he's running around here somewhere. He still hasn't gotten use to no carpets.

Derek got his own house about three years ago. A few months before he got married. Maria was the most surprised to say the least.

Caleb and I are laying in bed together

. "Hey baby what are you thinking?"

"How I got here."

"What do you mean?"

"After my parents died I just thought I was gonna have shit luck the rest of my life. But then I met you and you changed everything for me."

"Everything happens for a reason my love."

"I guess it does."

He pulls me on top of him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I lean in closer kissing his lips. He pulls me closer to him. In one quick motion I'm underneath him.

I reach around his waist pulling his shirt over his head. He quickly does the same to me. He reaches behind me unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room.

He pushes his hips into me I can feel how hard he is.

I run my hands over his back digging my nails into him. He groans softly into my ear.

I run my hands down further pulling on the hem of his shorts. He stands up pulling off my shorts and panties. He takes off his shorts and boxer briefs.

He lays back on top of me positioning himself between my legs. He can still get me wet only by kissing me and I love that.

I wrap my legs around his waist pulling my hips closer to him.

"A little eager tonight baby?"

"Maybe."

"I love how much of an effect I have on you."

I giggle.

"Well it feels like I have an effect on you too."

"Hell yeah you do."

He slides himself inside me making me moan.

"That's the effect you have on me baby."

He starts thrusting hard into me. I dig my nails deep into his back pulling myself up closer to him. He wraps his arms around my back holding me up against him.

He rolls us over pulling me on top of him. He reaches his hands up grabbing my chest pulling my nipples.

I put my hands down on his chest grinding myself on to him. He pulls himself up sitting against the headboard.