79

I can't believe Caleb and I are on a private plane on our way home.

Our honeymoon went bye way too fast. However I can't wait to see everyone.

Luckily though we've only got about two more hours until we land. And I must say I haven't had a headache the whole time we were in Fiji.

It's amazing what dick can do especially Caleb's dick.

I'm completely sore, I'm sore in a bunch of new places. I'm pretty sure he slept with a big ass smile on his face. I'm pretty sure I did too.

"Hey baby. How long have you been awake?"

"Morning sleepy head. I've been up for about half an hour. Looking out the plane window at all the tiny thing below."

"That sounds kinda deep."

"Well basically I've just been making sure we've been staying at the same height."

"You know air travel is safer then driving."

"I'm not afraid of flying. I'm afraid of falling."

He pulls me closer to him.

"I'll never let you fall my love."

"That was so cheesy but I believe you."

We both smile at each other and kiss each other.

"Derek's meeting us at the airport by the way."

"When did you talk to Derek?"

"He's the reason I woke up thirty minutes ago. Your damn phone wouldn't stop going off."

"I thought I had it on silent."

"Only your notification was off."

"I didn't know there was a difference."

"Ok I know you'll be turning 31 in a month but don't be getting too old on me."

"Yeah well this old guy still has new stuff to teach you."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yea like last night."

I bite my lip and feel my face heating up.

Caleb laughs.

Little while later we finally land.

"Finally back on the ground."

"Yeah but you're not afraid of heights."

I stick my tongue out at Caleb then run towards Derek.

"Derek!"

"Hey little sis! Damn I'm surprised you can walk."

I whispered at Derek. "Dude I hurt so bad. I only ran cause I was teasing Caleb. I think I pulled something."

He starts laughing.

"Hey Derek."

"Hey bro."

"Ok baby let's go home."

Caleb and Derek put our luggage in the car and we drove home. Derek pulls up to the house.

"Derek grab the suitcases."

"Why me?"

"Because I gotta carry my wife into our house."

We get out of the car and Caleb scoops me up. I couldn't help but laugh. Caleb opens the door and he walks us in.

"SURPRISE!"

"Holy shit!"

I look around and see Maria, Theo and a bunch of family. Caleb put me down and Maria came up to me giving me a hug.

"Mom what is all this?"

"Well since you two had such a small wedding with just us. Your dad and I decided to throw you guys a reception. Derek made sure everything was safe to do so."

"Welcome home kids."

"Hey Dad."

"Hi Theo."

Theo hugged Caleb and I.

"Derek help me take there luggage up to there room. You kids go have fun. Try to put up with the family as long as possible. Caleb behave yourself."

Caleb starts laughing.

Caleb and I start to approach the other family members in our dining room.

I whisper to Caleb. "Baby I'm really sore."

"I'll grab you a chair."

"Thank you baby."

Caleb grabs a chair from the dining room table for me.

"You ok sweetie?"

"Oh yeah Maria I'm fine. Just tired from the plane ride. I'm perfectly fine though nothing to worry about."

"I'm a mother, your married to my son it's my job to worry about you now sweetheart."

She kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Maria. Love you."

"Love you too."

Caleb walked up to me with a soda and a plate of food.

"I love you so much."

He laughs.

Different family member kept walking up to us. Making small talk. Thankfully Caleb didn't leave my side for the whole night.

After the party Derek, Maria, and Theo started  to help clean up.

Caleb and I open up our wedding gifts from everyone. A lot of money envelops, various bottles of very expensive alcohol. Then more common stuff like appliances, personalized towel sets.

"Hey where's Turnip?"

"I put him up in your room before I picked you up from the airport. I'll go up and let him out."

"K thank you Derek."

Few minutes later I hear Turnip meowing.

"Ok kids dad and I are exhausted. We're going home."

Maria and Theo left.

"What about you baby? You ready to go to bed?"

"Yes my love."

"Do you think you can walk up the stairs?"

"Yeah I can do that much."

Caleb and I go upstairs. We both changed and got into bed.

"Come here baby."

Caleb opened his arms and I laid on his chest.

We were both out in minutes.