78

Caleb's POV.

I'm holding Jade's body so close to me and so tightly.

This lack of contact isn't working for me anymore.

I move my hands from her hips and move them to her stomach. I untie her robe and slide it off her shoulders letting it drop to the floor.

I move my hands up to her back rubbing my hands all over. Pushing her closer to my chest.

I feel her digging her nails into my skin. I move my hands back down to her hips lifting her up. She wraps her legs around my back tightly.

Neither of us have said a word to each other in almost an hour. We've just been staring into each other's eyes the whole time.

Some times I forget how beautiful her eyes actual are. They're an unusual shade of green with auburn specks.

I lean in closer to her resting my forehead on hers.

I move closer kissing her lips. I can feel her wanting to deep in the kiss but I kept it slow and gentle.

I can also feel her getting wet on my stomach making me very hard. That's making it very difficult for me to take my time.

I break our kiss.

"Baby?"

"Yes Caleb?"

"We need to talk before I go any further with you."

"Why?"

"Because there's something different I want to do with you. I just want to make sure you trust me."

"Of course I do. I trust you with everything Caleb."

I lean back closer kissing her again. I have one hand under her ass holding her up while I remove my boxer briefs.

I walk us closer to the bed. I put my knees on the bed and slowly lay her down with me on top of her.

I push my hips closer down on to her. I move my mouth down on to her neck. She wraps her hands around my head pulling my hair lightly. I actually really love it when she does that.

I hear her moaning softy as I can feel her getting wettier.

I put my tip right against her clit pushing gently in a teasing manner.