83

I'm staring at myself in the mirror and rubbing my belly. I'm 6 months pregnant and my belly is starting to show.

I have my 6 month check up today. Caleb and I are gonna find out if it's a boy.

I kind I hope for a girl so Derek freaks out. He already told me if it was a girl he's gonna have body guards for her as soon as she starts puberty.

Maria and I have been shopping almost very day for baby stuff. I feel bad for dragging Tommy to all the baby stores.

Caleb, Derek and Theo have been having fun painting and putting together stuff for the nursery.

"There's my beautiful wife."

"Hey baby."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah let's go."

As we were walking down the stairs I stopped.

"You ok?"

"I think the baby just kicked."

Caleb grabbed my hand and we walked towards the couch. He helped me sit down and put his hand on my stomach. Then we both looked at each other.

"Holy shit. I felt that."

"Felt what?"

"Derek come here your nephew is kicking."

Derek ran over to the couch and put his hand on my stomach.

"Whoa! That's felt weird."

"Feel it from my end. Ok we gotta get going."

We get to the doctor's office and I sign in. Few minutes later we get called back.

"Hello Jade, Caleb."

"Hello Dr. Jenkins."

"How have be been feeling?"

"I've been good actually."

"Any movement yet?"

"Actually right before we left the house the baby started kicking."

"Good the baby's right on schedule. How have your hormones been?"

"Over active."

"Thats fine with me."

I laugh.

"Yeah most men like this part of the pregnancy. Ok let's get you on the table and do the ultrasound. I'll be back in a couple minutes."

I change into a gown and lay on the table.

(Knock knock)

"Ok you ready?"

"Yep."

The doctor squirts the ultrasound gel on my stomach.