Ch 7: USJ part 2

It seemed like forever but really it was only a matter of moments before Valkyr was covered in wounds. It was hard to get in close to someone who used mostly mid and long range attacks. His shadows were deadly and painful. From what she understood they were the embodiment of darkness, pain, and fear. Which is why just the slightest touch hurt like hell. Valkyr climbed to her feet after being thrown down again. She was breathing heavily. She was crazy trying to take on this man. Even with all the training she had over years, it still wasn't enough. Plus she still hesitated. She was still afraid and that weakened her. 

"Is my little pet getting tired?" Her father asked. "Is she finally starting to realize how foolish she is?" Valkyr growled, but something in her peripheral caught her attention. The weird bird creature was going towards Katsuki. Her eyes widened and she shot towards him, but shadows surrounded her and pulled her back. 

"Katsuki!" she yelled out. She feared for his life, but soon noticed he had been thrown aside. It was now All Might doing battle with the weird creature. She felt relieved. 

"You shouldn't take your eyes off your opponent." Her father said. He lifted her with the shadows and slammed her hard onto the concrete. She cried out in pain. Her vision was blurry as she laid there. She couldn't give up though. She forced herself to get up. Wobbily on her feet. She heard voices calling her name but she ignored them for now. "Youre so called friends seem worried for you. I wonder. Do they know the truth about you? That you killed your mother being born? That you are trained to be a hero assassin? Hmmm?"

"Shut up!" Valkyr yelled at him. Her whole body hurt. Her wings were shredded and even broken in a couple places. She heard people running up behind her and put a hand up to stop them. She couldn't let them interfere. She didn't want anyone getting hurt because of her. 

"It's time to go home where you belong, Valkyr." Her father said. 

"She isn't going anywhere with you, you fucking bastard!" Katsuki yelled. 

"That's right! The only place she belongs is with us!" Kirishima yelled. 

"I concur." Someone else said. Valkyr glanced over her shoulder and was surprised to see Todoroki. "She doesn't seem to wish to go with you."

"Guys, you have to stay away." Valkyr said. "He won't hesitate to kill you." 

"Shut up, Val." Katsuki growled. "I'm going to blow this fucker to pieces for what he has done to you."

"You three seem brave," Shade said. "Or just very naive. You three have no idea what kind of monster my little pet can be."

"She is not a monster!" Kirishima yelled. "She is a sweet girl who wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Oh? She has harmed many people," Shade said. "But I've just had trouble getting her to accept her killing instinct." The shadows built up around him. "But maybe I can use you three." Valkyr saw it coming before they did. She jumped in front of the boys and flared her wings out to protect them. As she saw the shadows coming she took a deep breath and exhaled purple colored flames. Shade was forced to move quickly, even he could be burned by her fire. 

He growled at her and before he could retaliate was shot. He looked up to see the ProHeroes had arrived. "I will get you next time Pet." He said before stepping into a portal supplied by Kurogiri.

It was over. Valkyr turned to look at the boys only to fall forward. The last thing she remembered was hearing them call her name. 

Valkyr groaned as she began to wake up. She noticed she was in a white room. She slowly sat up and realized she was in the nurses office at UA. She looked down and saw two boys half leaning on her bed asleep. One a familiar blond and the other a red head. A soft smile graced her lips. She looked up and saw Izuku asleep in the bed next t hers.  "None of them would leave," a voice said softly. Valkyr looked up to see Recovery Girl. 

"What about Shouta? He was hurt by the creature right?" Valkyr asked softly. 

"Eraserhead is in the hospital along with No. 13 but both are stable." Recovery Girl told her. "You took some serious damage, but I've healed what I can. The rest is up to you." She said before walking out the door. 

Valkyr looked down at the two boys before her and ran her hands gently through their hair. It was so soft. She felt tears build up in her eyes. Her father had threatened to hurt her friends. He was the type to go through them to hurt her. She couldn't allow that. Two years of training with proheroes after so many years of harsh training and she was still no where near his level.  She had to be better. She had to get stronger. Even if it meant becoming the monster and everyone hating her, at least they would be safe. 

Katsuki groaned as he woke up and rubbed his eyes as he lifted his head. "Valkyr!" He said surprised and sat up. "Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

"I'm so sorry. I was so weak." Valkyr began to cry harder.  Kirishima began to wake up. 

"Woah hey Valkyr, whats wrong? Should I get recovery girl?" Kirishima asked worried. Valkyr shook her head. 

"I will get stronger." Valkyr cried. "So I can protect you all from him." She felt a hand on her face and thumb wiping away her tears. She looked up at Katsuki. 

"Hey, we will all get stronger. You won't take him on by yourself." Katsuki said softly. 

"Yea, Val." Kirishima smiled. "You aren't alone anymore. We are here for you." Valkyr launched herself at them both and hugged them. They held her awkwardly but tried to comfort her. 

"Thank you guys, So much." Valkyr cried. "I don't know what I would do without you." Both smiled down at her. 

"Let's get you home," Katsuki said. He picked her up bridal style. "Hair for brains, grab her stuff."

"Why don't I carry her and you grab her things?" Kirishima said. Valkyr giggled and leaned against Katsuki. 

"Will you both stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone." Valkyr asked. 

"Sure," Kirishima said. 

"Oh god," Katsuki said thinking about the other night. He could just picture how things were going to go and neither of them would argue much after the day she has had. "Val, you're in the middle." he said. 

"Middle? Middle of what?" Kirishima asked confused as he walked next to Katsuki taking her home. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: And that's the end. I know it's kind of short but I didn't want to start the next thing and have suuuuper long chapter. But also didn't want to demean the moment they just shared. 

Hope you all enjoyed reading.

Please vote and comment.