Ch 33: Provisional License Exam pt 2

"Val!" Bakugou yelled out as he walked up. "There you are. What happened to staying close to me?" he growled. 

"Well I got held back," Valkyr said. "But like I said. In a battle situation I don't need the help."

"That's not the point," Bakugou said. 

"Calm down now Katsuki." Valkyr said sternly. 

"Valkyr! You made it." Midoriya said walking up. Valkyr turned to him and nodded. 

"Yea, I was the second one up here." Valkyr smiled. 

"What?! Val you're always so cool." Kaminari said walking over. 

"So that makes 12 of us from class A," Todoroki said standing next to her. 

"So there are 9 left," Kirishima said. 

"They announced that 82 people had passed." Valkyr said. "That only leaves 18 spots remaining."

"Hopefully Iida and the rest can make it in time," Midoriya said. 

"Have faith in our classmates Izu," Valkyr smiled. "We all stand together and have been through more than most here." Midoriya smiled and nodded. 

"You're right Valkyr," Midoriya said. 

Valkyr felt her hand get grabbed and she was pulled back and spun around against someone's chest. "Hello There," Shindou said. "You escaped me last time. But now you have no where to run." Valkyr frowned. 

"I'm not the one who needs to run," Valkyr smirked. All her friends were behind her ready to defend her. Bakugou and Kirishima cracked their knuckles. Midoriya looked worried but serious. Even Yaoyorozu and Ashido didn't look pleased. 

"Let her go," Bakugou growled. Shindou looked up and all those about to attack him. He looked back down at Valkyr. 

"Damn and I just wanted to talk to the pretty princess," Shindou said slowly letting her go. 

"Then don't go around grabbing me like property," Valkyr said stepping back. 

"Oh like that famous Bakugou does?" Shindou said. "He seems to grab you a lot."

"Well him and I have a long history," Valkyr said with a light frown. 

"I see," Shindou smirked. He watched Bakugou walk up right behind her and pull her up against him. Valkyr sighed heavily. 

"You should walk away," Bakugou growled. "While you still can." Valkyr pulled from him and stood in front of him. 

"You need to calm down," Valkyr told him. "I got this." She turned back to Shindou. "You really want to talk to me?" She took a pen out and wrote her number on his hand. "Then text me." Shindo grinned. 

"I'll talk to you later princess," Shindou said. 

"The name is Valkyr," Valkyr said. "Not princess." 

"You got it," Shindou said and walked away. "Good luck in the next part."

"What the fuck was that Val?" Bakugou growled at her. "Why the fuck did you give him your number?"

"Because I will not have you dictate who I can and cannot talk to," Valkyr said. "He did nothing to hurt me."

"So you gave some random guy your number just to spite me?" Bakugou asked. 

"No not to spite you," Valkyr said. "One to teach you that you can't control who I interact with. Two because I find him interesting." She walked past him to the others who she had to reassure that she was ok. Soon the end of the exam was announced as they reached 100 who passed. They found out that everyone from class 1-A passed.