Ch 34: Show Me

**My one and only warning. Mature things ahead. After this chapter I won't do a warning again. I hope you enjoy**

_____________________________________

Valkyr walked into Bakugou's room without knocking. She found him laying in bed. 

"What do you want Val?" Bakugou asked glancing at her. Valkyr said nothing walked over and climbed onto him. She straddled his abdomen and pinned his hands above his head. He raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Now you can't run away from me," Valkyr said. "What happened today with that shi-something school guy?"

"Shiketsu High?" Bakugou said with a sigh. "Val give it up."

"No, tell me what happened," Valkyr demanded. "I hate not knowing what happened...especially when it upsets you so much and involves me."

 "Val you don't need to worry about this," Bakugou said. Valkyr frowned. She let his hands go and sat up on him. 

"Fine," Valkyr said. "I'll just go interrogate Eiji. I'm sure he will break if I ask him like this." She moved to get up. Though she then felt him move and she suddenly found herself the one being pinned. She looked up at Bakugou who had her hands pinned above her head and her legs were still around his waist. 

"If I tell you," Bakugou said looking down at her. "You have to do something for me."

"And what is that?"  Valkyr asked. She wasn't at all bothered by this position at the moment. 

"I'm not going to tell you until after," Bakugou said. "You have to agree to doing one thing for me and then I will tell you what you want to know." Valkyr looked up into his eyes that were watching her with a look she couldn't quite understand. 

"Alright," Valkyr said. "I agree. Now tell me." Bakugou sighed and looked at her with a soft protective look. 

"The bastard was talking about how he would steal you and the things he would do to you," Bakugou said. "Granted I knew it would never happen but it still rubbed me the wrong way. He wanted to get you transferred to Shiketsu and how all of them were in on it." He sighed and laid his head on her shoulder. "I can't lose you Val."

"You would never lose me Katsuki," Valkyr said. "This is where I belong. Here with you, Eiji, Izu, dad, and everyone else." 

"I know," Bakugou said lifting his head and looking down at her. "But hearing someone talk about you the way he did." Valkyr lifted her head and kissed him gently. 

"You're stuck with me," Valkyr smiled. She was telling him something he used to tell her all the time. 

"I'm glad," Bakugou smiled. Though his smile slowly disappeared. "Now for my favor. I want to see it."

"See what?" Valkyr asked though she had an idea what he was referring to and she wasn't happy about it. 

"Show me the handprint," Bakugou said. "I know you've been hiding it from everyone, but I want to see it."

"Why Katsuki?" Valkyr asked looking away. 

"Val, you got captured because of me." Bakugou said. "You got hurt because they were there for me. I want to see what they did to you. I need to. Please." Valkyr closed her eyes and took a deep breath then slowly let it out. 

"Alright," Valkyr said. She pulled her hands from his and began to unbutton her shirt with shaking hands. It wasn't that she was afraid of him seeing it, but she hated what it represented. She hated thinking about how she got it. She swore she could still feel Dabi's hand on her. Bakugou grabbed her hands and kissed them gently. Then he unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way. He opened it just enough to reveal the hand print. He frowned looking at it. He blamed himself for what happened to her. He leaned down and laid a kiss to the center of it.