Ch 31: I Island - Attack

Valkyr was walking next to the boys in the beautiful purple dress Hizashi and her dad picked out

Valkyr was walking next to the boys in the beautiful purple dress Hizashi and her dad picked out.  Kirishima was in a nice black suit with a red tie that matches his hair. Bakugou was in black suit pants, a red button down, and a black vest and tie. She held both theirs hands as she walked between them. They had been walking down hall ways for quite a while now. "Do either of you know where we are going?" she asked. 

"I'm sure it's this way, Val," Kirishima said with his trademark smile. 

"Have you gotten us lost hair for brains?" Bakugou growled. 

"No, come on," Kirishima said. 

"Can we call Izu or Shoto for help?" Valkyr asked. She frowned as she realized she didn't have her phone. She had no pockets in the dress. She assumed one of the boys would have theirs. 

"I left ours back in the room," Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"God damn it," Bakugou growled. 

"It' will be fine," Kirishima said. "I'm sure we will find our way or at least someone soon. Got to be positive."

After a few more minutes loud alarms started going off, Valkyr flinched. Suddenly she felt herself pulled closer to Bakugou and his arm going around her shoulders. "I got you Val." Bakugou said softly. She smiled softly and relaxed against him. They kept walking and soon entered a room filled with plants. 

"This is pretty," Valkyr said looking around. 

"Least we are out of the damn hallways," Bakugou grumbled. They walked towards the middle looking around. They see a couple guys standing near an elevator. 

"Maybe they know where we should go?" Valkyr said. 

"Don't worry I'll ask." Kirishima said and walked forward. Valkyr frowned and looked around. She smelled more people. She turned and tilted her head as she noticed something red and white sticking over some bushes. Her first thought was Shoto. Suddenly Midoriya popped up and yelled to watch out. She spun back just in time to see one of the men attack kirishima. 

"Eijiro!" Valkyr yelled out and went to help him but was held back by Bakugou. 

"Stay back," Bakugou growled and ran forward. Valkyr frowned. A bunch of her friends spilled out from the bushes. The guys all began to fight the two bad guys. Valkyr turned to Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Uraraka. 

"What is going on?" Valkyr asked. They began to explain that some villains had taken over the security system of the island and had all the heroes as hostages down in one of the ball rooms. They were trying to get Melissa up to the top floor to override the security system and free the heroes. Valkyr spun as she heard Bakugou yell out Kirishima's name. The rest were trying to figure out a way to the next level and she was running towards the fight. 

"Deku take Val with you!" Bakugou yelled as he continued to fight alongside Todoroki. She was suddenly grabbed by Midoriya and dragged back. 

"No I can help!" Valkyr yelled. The whole group was being lifted by an ice tower made by Todoroki. She was dragged over to the metal walkway. The rest climbed over and were trying to figure out how to keep going. She stayed by the railing to watch out for Bakugou and Todoroki. She couldn't see Kirishima and it was really making her worry.