Ch 14: Dads and A Date

Valkyr was sitting in her living room reading a book when suddenly there was a knock on her door. She frowned looking at the time. It shouldn't be Katsuki, it was only three. She still had four hours until she had to be ready for their date. She got up and opened the door. She was surprised to see Hizashi and Shouta with many shopping bags. 

"My darling Princess!" Hizashi yelled happy. "We heard you have a date tonight." HE grinned and waggled his eyebrows at her. "I went out and bought a few outfits you just simply have to try on." He walked in with Shouta behind him looking bored. 

"Sorry for the intrusion, Valkyr," Shouta sighed. "There was no stopping him. I'm only here to make sure he doesn't ruin this whole thing for you." He walked in and plopped down on the couch. 

Valkyr frowned and shut her door. "Well why are you guys here so early? I don't have to be ready until 7."

"That leaves you merely four hours," Hizashi gasped. "What are you doing here? Into the shower now. Wash your hair and everything." He pulled out a bottle of strawberry lush body wash. "Here use this, it will make your body smell amazing. We will make sure the young explosion boy won't know what hit him." Valkyr eyed him oddly but did what she was told. As she closed the door she heard Shouta yelling at Hizashi. 

"She is going on a date, you loud mouthed imp," Shouta growled. "We aren't sending her off to have sex and get married."

"But Sho," Hizashi whined. "She has to look perfect." Valkyr closed the door and got into the shower. What had gotten into these two? It made her smile though because they were like the parents she had wished she would have had. 

Once she was washed and clean. Hizashi began making her try on outfit after outfit. All of them either very revealing or just not her. He seemed to have a passion for very loud and out there outfits. This lasted three hours. Finally Shouta intervened and handed her a couple bags of an outfit he had chosen. "Try this one on," He told her. She went in and put it on. 

((This outfit design belong to EpicSoldier

((This outfit design belong to EpicSoldier. She is an amazing stylist I found on pintrest.))

Valkyr twirled around in front of the mirror and smiled. It was really nice. It covered all her scars and actually made her feel, well pretty. It was very modest and yet still feminine. She walked out and showed the boys. Hizashi went to say something over dramatic and Shouta just tied him up in his scarf. 

"You look amazing, Valkyr." Shouta smiled at her. He released the struggling Hizashi who ushered her into the bathroom to do her hair and make-up.  "Do not make her look like a whore, Hiza! Or I swear to god you will regret it."

"What are you going to do?" Hizashi challenged. 

"For one I won't let you sleep at my place for a month." Shouta said which shut Hizashi up. "Just brush and dry her hair and give her a bit of eye shadow to match the teal on her outfit."