Ch 8: Day Off

Valkyr woke up early very warm snuggled between two of her best friends. She felt so safe. Though she couldn't go back to sleep so she wiggled her way out of bed without waking the two boys. All she was wearing was a long shirt she had stolen from Hizashi after they first rescued her and some short shorts underneath. The boys had both turned bright red when she came out of the shower last night. The two boys were just asleep in sleeping shorts. She went out to the kitchen. She began to make breakfast and brew some coffee. Even though everything happened yesterday, she was trying to be in a good mood. She spent to much of her life already being depressed. She had also come to a conclusion yesterday. She didn't want to be the weak shy girl anymore. She would have to become so much more, if she wanted to beat her father and protect her friends. 

Once all the food was ready she went back to wake the boys and came upon a wonderfully adorable seen. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of the two boys cuddling in bed. She smiled and innocently sent it to Izuku, wanting to share in her happiness and the obvious adorableness. 

Valkyr put her phone down and went over to them

Valkyr put her phone down and went over to them. "Boys....breakfast is ready." She said softly not trying to startle them. She ran a hand through each of their hair. Both began to wake up and sleepily looked at each other. It seemed to take them both a couple moments to realize what was going on. Both spring away from eachother, though Kirishima ended up on the floor because he was so close to the edge. 

"Why the fuck were you holding me?!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Fuck I don't know. I thought I was holding Valkyr." Kirishima said getting up rubbing his behind. 

"Oh you guys were." Valkyr said cheerfully. "But I woke up and couldn't sleep. So I got out of bed and made breakfast. I guess without me there you two just gravitated towards each other. It was so adorable." She heard her phone chime for a message. "Oh that must be Izu." She smiled and moved to grab her phone. 

"Val you didn't." Katsuki said getting this look of terror on his face. He dove for his own phone seeing a message from fucking Deku with the picture. Kirishima still looked confused. 

"What's going on?" Kirishima asked. 

"She fucking took a picture of us!" Katsuki yelled. "And sent it to Fucking Deku!!" Kirishima's eyes widened. He grabbed his own phone getting messeges from multiple people. 

"And it seems Midoriya is sending it around." Kirishima said as his face went pale. "Val how could you?" Kirishima whined. 

"I'm fucking going to kill Deku!!" Katsuki screamed. Valkyr frowned. 

"I'm sorry." Valkyr said beginning to tear up. "I thought you two looked adorable together. So i took a picture." She put her face in her hands. She didn't think it was anything bad. She had caught Shouta and Hizashi cuddled up in bed all the time. They always told her it was just to stay warm, because in your sleep you went for the warmest thing. "And Izu had such a bad day yesterday like all of us. So because it made me smile, I hoped it would make him smile too. I didn't mean to make you guys upset. I'm sorry. Please dont hate me." Soft tears fell from her face, worried they would hate her.