Ch 15: Two quirks and Games

Valkyr felt something playing with her hair and she snuggled closer into the warmth. She heard a soft chuckle before slowly opening her eyes. "Finally decided to wake up?" Katsuki asked her. Valkyr pulled back and stretched. 

"What time is it?" Valkyr asked. 

"It's only around 9," Katsuki replied. He leaned up on his elbow and looked down at her. "Good thing we have no class today." Valkyr nodded. She had slept so well last night. She always forgot what that was like when she was alone ravaged by nightmares. She looked up at him. 

"How long have you been awake?" Valkyr asked. 

"Not to long," Katsuki smiled. He leaned down and kissed her gently. Valkyr blushed but returned the kiss. When he pulled away Valkyr moved to get up a bit embarrassed. 

"Why don't you take a shower and I'll make us something to eat," Valkyr offered. 

"Alright, I won't be to long." Katsuki said as he moved into the bathroom. Valkyr waited until he was in the shower before she changed into some casual clothes. Some loose yoga capris and a white tank top. She went out to the kitchen and began to cook. She checked her phone and saw she had a couple missed messages. Two from Kirishima, one from Izuku, and even one from Todoroki. She replied to them all and Kirishima instantly hit her back.

Kirishima - Hey Val, wanna hang with me and the guys today?

"Define guys." Valkyr sent back. 

Kirishima - Myself, Sero, and Kaminari. Plus Bakugou if he answers his phone. 

"He is currently in the shower. But yea sure. You all want to hang at my place?" Valkyr sent. 

Kirishima - Bakugou stayed the night?? And sure, i'll call the guys. 

"We got back pretty late, so yea. I'm going to invite Izu, Kage, and Shoto."

Kirishima - "Midoriya and Todoroki? Ok. If you want to. Whose Kage?"

"Fumikage Tokoyami," she sent back. She thought about adding on her friends from 1-B, but didn't think the guys would be ready for that. So she stuck to her friends from her own class. 

Valkyr sent a quick text to Izuku, Tokoyami, and Todoroki inviting them over. Then she asked Kirishima what time. 

Kirishima - How about we meet up at your place around noon? Sound good?

"Sure, see you guys soon." Valkyr sent back with a smile. She turned some music on and began to sing along as she cooked breakfast. 

"You have a great voice," she heard Katsuki say. She turned and saw him walking out in just pants while he dried his hair. 

"I don't really," Valkyr said with a blush. "The boys are coming to hang out around noon. I don't know if you wanted to go home or not today."

"Which boys?" Katsuki sighed. 

"Eiji, Hanta, and Denki I know are coming. I'm still waiting on replies from Shoto, Kage, and Izu." Valkyr told him as she finished up breakfast. 

"Why would you invite Deku and the IcyHot bastard?" Katsuki growled. "Kage? The shadow bird dude?"

"Because they are my friends." Valkyr told him. "And that's all the reason I need to invite them to my place and yes."

Katsuki let out a long sigh. "I know, I still don't understand how your friends with them. Deku is annoying, so is the bird fucker, and Todoroki is stuck up."

"That's how you few them," Valkyr said as she made them both plates. "I've known Izu just as long as  I've known you. Kage is my good friend.Shoto and I have a lot in common. "